Eudaemon exchange/recycling/deletion/sacrifice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eudaemon exchange/recycling/deletion/sacrifice

I am asking this as many players been asking for one of these options in alot of different other threads.

It is better to have one that accumulates these comments then when they are scattered all over the forum.

If you have an idea how to tackle the eudy problem, please post it here.

Maybe this way R2 will take this serious now.

regards Arjan.
    alabama

archer

multiple servers
    mainservers now s386 & S637

as a vip you can have some extra eudies

but now i am stuck with 5 knights and 4 hunters.

P.S. i hope this thread goes viral
    alabama

archer

multiple servers
    mainservers now s386 & S637

Comment

I just want to kill mine. Why couldn't they make it where we choose every time we want to summon a eudaemon? I think that would be much simpler than having random every time with no means to an end.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
        I just want to kill mine. Why couldn't they make it where we choose every time we want to summon a eudaemon? I think that would be much simpler than having random every time with no means to an end.
        well then what good shards would be .. they become obsoleet when u have urs .. so logic they not give u free choice

just having close to 7 pages of kids .. is worrying .. so there should be option to kill kids .. (for 1-2 shards back)

Comment

Originally posted by demoniced View Post
          well then what good shards would be .. they become obsoleet when u have urs .. so logic they not give u free choice

just having close to 7 pages of kids .. is worrying .. so there should be option to kill kids .. (for 1-2 shards back)
          True. But I can hope to sell my shards (dammit R2, keeping me away for the moment while I get word on their fix to the cache and lag issue) when that time comes unlike some of the other junk that can't be sold as of yet. Also, at least I won't have to summon one any more after that (unless they released new ones to get --- feels like Pokemon or some stuff like that). LOL
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Seems R2 is not proud of their top managers presentations (they deleted my post with references to them, but these explain when it will change),

so options are:
            1) Exchange for shards (4 ...) or other eudemon (4:1 ...)
            2) Sacrify for warpath, RES or other eudemon material
            3) Design of new MPD where volume is needed, such as American football competition, but it still does not solve 42 eudemon teams

Comment

Don't understand why you can't sacrifice eudis the same way you sacrifice sylphs... even if you only get crappy stuff, like grey mats for them, at least you can sell it. But then R2 would make them all 1 gold... i need to stop being so cynical!

Not forgetting the terrible luck some of us had getting different eudis (i have 8 sanctuary hunters), a lot of us have excess level 1 eudis.
              Wartune
              IGN: Decima
              Guild: Elysium
              Server: S5 (Europe)
              Class: Mage (Level 80)

Winterfrost Legacy *shakes fist at Ginba*
              IGN : Decima (spotting a trend?)
              Server : 59 (Europe)
              Class : Nooby sissy shaman!

Comment

Working...
              X