Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P-J-J
    replied
    Even I am stripped to help people to get on top, I usually get top players 1-2 times per day (today got #3 and #4, even I was #359), until the assignment algorithm will be "decoded" by smart people, we can here only guess.

So in the morning I strip, in the evening I hope to get back ... or at least see the Odin and Frigg

Leave a comment:

• MrFancyPants
    replied
    Originally posted by gruntar View Post
    Your example is faulted...if nobody strips, player A gets points from every match, player B gets points from every match not against player A, player C gets points for any match against player D, and player D only loses points, cant gain any

Also, weekly rewards are still the same
    That assumes that everyone not in the top spot can match against someone below them. I'm not so sure that's the case. If player B has to drop below player C to get a win, he's not making any net upward progress, and might as well not bother. C and D are both in the same situation, and A has no need for seps or enchant mats, so why would he bother with it.

Weekly rewards changed slightly, but not enough to matter. Only a few more enchant packs at a few levels. Removed the penalty for getting a higher rank, but nothing more.

Leave a comment:

• gruntar
    replied
    Your example is faulted...if nobody strips, player A gets points from every match, player B gets points from every match not against player A, player C gets points for any match against player D, and player D only loses points, cant gain any

Also, weekly rewards are still the same

Leave a comment:

Working...
X