Steel War stupidity

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steel War stupidity

Why can't the "leader" in Steel War-team kick ppl and add new ones ?
    There's ppl who quitted the game, and ppl that not logged in for quite a while..

If ya a full team and all quitted, except the "leader", is he/she gonna make that event by him/herself then ?
    Where's the logic about this ?

Fix this..

Originally posted by harry0052006
    you can kick ppl from the list as move mouse to right just next to the scroll bar click and they get removed
    In Steel War ? Ya sure ?
    I'm no leader in it, but was told ya couldn't..
    If I click on name in there, I can delete. But only if I have that guy in friendlist, and kick him from that.
    Ya sure the leader not gets the same thing as I do ?
    Last edited by JanneNico; 10-13-2015, 03:49 PM.

Comment

I was wondering why we're in the same teams as last month too. I'm guessing everything gets reset after maintenance, since they have a maintenance before every event.

Comment

Originally posted by harry0052006
        you can kick ppl from the list as move mouse to right just next to the scroll bar click and they get removed
        Yeah the "kick" is hidden behind the scroll bar... really good design! ;p

Comment

Ok. But how ya add new ppl again then ?

Comment

Originally posted by JanneNico View Post
            Ok. But how ya add new ppl again then ?
            Same way as you can invite people to it. Should be a button below that takes you to invite others (if you're the leader, of course)
            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Ok, thanks. I will check this up with my "leader".

Comment

Hiya... i am trying and trying for quit some people because they stop playing long ago and i dont find how to do... i move and nothing of hide kick -_-

Comment

i found you can delete them. just hover as far right of there name,you'l be able to click it an delete them

Comment

You can also zoom in with your browser and that also gives the ability to see the removal icon to take people out of the alliance, though most try to inch the mouse as far to the right as they can to click and remove. So that is another option for those attempting to get their alliances set up before the event happens.

Good Luck!
                    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

You can also assign the alliance lead to an inactive member, quit and form a new one.

Comment

Working...
                      X