Sky Trail

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sky Trail

Encountering a treasure thief is a waste of sky tail stamina.

what isnt a waste of stamina

Comment

Originally posted by StrevorWar View Post
      Encountering a treasure thief is a waste of sky tail stamina.
      To some it might be, and to others it might not. Sometimes people have run into a difficult level where they need three or four rounds of buff attempts to beat someone and may not have the explore points to always just buy more as is needed. I know the thieves can be bothersome and hopefully in time they may permit a stacking of more then five per pile, but so far.. it is not so bad a thing in giving thieves to help people out a bit.
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
        To some it might be, and to others it might not. Sometimes people have run into a difficult level where they need three or four rounds of buff attempts to beat someone and may not have the explore points to always just buy more as is needed. I know the thieves can be bothersome and hopefully in time they may permit a stacking of more then five per pile, but so far.. it is not so bad a thing in giving thieves to help people out a bit.
        They would be useful if they dropped a buff and gold or a item that you will get from sky trail because getting buffs when i have 5 for each and getting them multiple times is annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by StrevorWar View Post
          They would be useful if they dropped a buff and gold or a item that you will get from sky trail because getting buffs when i have 5 for each and getting them multiple times is annoying.
          Worse is if it keeps receiving 2 of those 3, but not the last one, so you see 5-5-2 after each defeated thief.

Comment

Not that the buffs are any use. +200 resist when your resist is 7+k is just insult to injury...

Comment

Atk and HP buffs get really helpful at 8+ when full 11's are 0% reduction.

The 200 res one is a net loss, because /shrug

Comment

I think they just have to lessen the chance of hitting the treasure thief. But yes they were impt in cases that u need the buffs when you did many attempts to kill the boss
                (But Seriously what they need to lessen is the giving of tear shards)
                Mage
                Name: Yumi - 4.3M BR
                Server: S187 Fel Reach
                Guild: Ragnarok

Non-VIP & Non-Balen User

Comment

Originally posted by Barraind View Post
                  Atk and HP buffs get really helpful at 8+ when full 11's are 0% reduction.

The 200 res one is a net loss, because /shrug
                  Stage 8 needs less, enough were for me 2 level 10 and basic dimension on element side, maybe I was lucky ... on attack side I had 6 level 10

Comment

Being as it is, I just let the thing kill me if I could not kill it; I can always explore after, use the stuff to build my main sylph, and repeat until I am able to do so. It got annoying getting like 8 of them in a row (one time ago) but I was able to kill them off.
                    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

I've been playing since the beginning of this game. The "good ole days" as some of us call it. When things were simple and plain. Now..people complain a whole lot about a whole lot of "stuff." People complain if some one is to low br..to high br..spends cash..does not spend cash. Now this..to many treasure thieves in Sky Trails, to many Star Shards in Sky Trails, etc with Sky Trails. You won't be happy either way so just reconcile to take it or leave it.
                      Now for the newer ones who are just now starting to do Sky Trails..the treasure thieves are a great help to some of them to give them the boosts they may need. But of course maybe some of you higher lvl players forgot how it was when you first were at that point and time.
                      We were all there at one time. Many of us did not have the advantage of the treasure thieves like now. We had the ole fashioned way. The hard work way. No dims to help boost us, no eudies either. Just us.
                      Last edited by spincycle; 10-16-2015, 03:53 AM.

Comment

they should just stop giving us treasure thieves when our buff counts are all 5.

Comment

Working...
                        X