Soul Engraving in the future?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soul Engraving in the future?

most have been wondering if there is ever gonna be another soul engraving event? New servers are supposed to have 1 within there first month of playing but we have not seen a single one. Im from s610, We've been storing soul crystals for a while now, the hot shops are beginning to sell them and yet, no event? Are the s600's the only servers and beyond thatll never see one, or should we just go ahead and use the 50k+ most of us have saved to free up space. Would be disappointing to be told use them and then a week later or something one just appear again with no word on it.

So yeah, when will there be one? Enough sylph and eudaemon. Add SC and whip events again pls.

Don't worry you are not alone. Our server too doesn't have SC event months ago. Well I'm still hoping for it to come.
    Mage
    Name: Yumi - 4.3M BR
    Server: S187 Fel Reach
    Guild: Ragnarok

Non-VIP & Non-Balen User

Comment

I know you all are hoping for a soul engraving event. A lot of people are. They haven't seen one among other events in months, but sadly at this time we have no update on any event such as this coming forwards. It can be a tough choice deciding whether to hold onto the crystals and hope or to use and gain some battle rating and backpack space.. so I am sorry we can not say if an event is coming or not. Please keep an eye on the news and events for any future announcements.
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

really doesnt matter much to me now i cannot access the game. i just get black screen and a forever loading. when i log in, instead of my last server played on being listed its blank. i try to log off and nothing, im forced to open another tab and relog and still does it. like the game deletes my info .. getting worse by the day, my wartune days must be coming to and end offically.

Comment

Working...
        X