Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone else having problems to log in? I get timed out
    Karac
    Archer
    S25 - Buradoth's Grave
    CAIN Guild
    1.4M BR

Originally posted by karac View Post
    Anyone else having problems to log in? I get timed out
    Same here. I timed out in eud arena, then had trouble logging in. Then when i finally got back on, I timed out again
    Gremlin
    Mage on Oceanic Server 534

(Previously a mage on West Coast Server 168)

Comment

What have you all tried? Is your flash and browsers up to date? Are you trying to use mini client? If a browser which ones have you tried? How long has this been going on? Have you tried a speed test to see if something is affecting the internet speed in your area that could be doing this? We need more information to help better please.

Magi~
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
        What have you all tried? Is your flash and browsers up to date? Are you trying to use mini client? If a browser which ones have you tried? How long has this been going on? Have you tried a speed test to see if something is affecting the internet speed in your area that could be doing this? We need more information to help better please.

Magi~
        It came right later thank you Magik
        Gremlin
        Mage on Oceanic Server 534

(Previously a mage on West Coast Server 168)

Comment

Try this. It worked for me:

Go to Wartune page at R2. The main page, with all the pics and memory intense Flash nonsense.
          Log OUT at that page.
          Log back IN.
          Click on the forum link on the left hand side of the page.

That resolved the problem twice for me now.

Comment

Working...
          X