Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

sepulcrum event not claim all

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sepulcrum event not claim all

thanks for 600 collect clicks .. at least ..and well there was a topic bout it after pref event .. were we predicted it wouldnt change .. glad at least the holy forge, mahra (less collections) have a collect all
    Last edited by demoniced; 10-16-2015, 05:36 AM. Reason: incorrect fact snuck in

I understand this is an annoying issue and for some reason these two events still seem to have individual clicking on them. We will see about getting this reported for you and thank you for taking the time to let us know it is still doing that.

Magi~
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by demoniced View Post
      thanks for 600 collect clicks .. at least .. then again mahra was same .. and well there was a topic bout it after pref event .. were we predicted it wouldnt change .. glad at least the holy forge (less collections) have a colect all
      uh what? i can claim all of the mahra at once yesterday and today. is the update is not the same for all servers?
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
        uh what? i can claim all of the mahra at once yesterday and today. is the update is not the same for all servers?
        Yeah, was thinking the same thing. I was able to claim all for mahra as well.

Comment

mahra event was collect all but not sepulcrum event

Comment

Working...
          X