Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

How to beat lvl 18 purg?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to beat lvl 18 purg?

I am 1.51m br and 530k HP. It kills me in 1 shot. Ridiculous. What does it take to beat this boss?

Originally posted by cyc2u View Post
    I am 1.51m br and 530k HP. It kills me in 1 shot. Ridiculous. What does it take to beat this boss?
    I dont think it's possible to beat lvl 18 anymore with the new resists even if you got full lvl 10 crystals and dimension open. If i remember corectly since i've done it you need to go through 5 " one shots" then a few normal enraged hits than again 5 one shots that hit double the dmg of the first one shots. That's about how it worked for me long time ago though i heared some different stories about it but hey.. we all know scripts bug all the time here. Bottom line.. i dont think you will be able to do it for some time..
    Last edited by Darkwise; 10-17-2015, 04:13 AM.

Comment

Well, they need to fix this issue. Even if i tripled my hp i would still die in a few hits. Total nonsense.

Comment

Up your damage? Upping hp exclusively is usually a bad way to survive purgatory

Comment

When I was at that stage I think my BR was also same as you. And after I did the right resistance and used pots, I try to kill it using my attack slyph (Cerb) but then i can't manage to kill it so i try my Poseidon and I slowly kill it. I didn't even realize that my poseidon can manage the dmg it gives to me by just using Ice shield and healing stuffs. Btw if you still can't right now, you can pass it soon. Goodluck
          Mage
          Name: Yumi - 4.3M BR
          Server: S187 Fel Reach
          Guild: Ragnarok

Non-VIP & Non-Balen User

Comment

Working...
          X