Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

What happens if we refresh mount shop with all bought mounts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happens if we refresh mount shop with all bought mounts

After buying all the mounts available in mount shop using beast souls, we still can refresh using 1999 balens (unbound).

The text on the refresh button guaranteed 1 unactivated mount to appear, so what in R2 reality happens?
    It consumes balens, but no unactivated mount appears
    50.00%
    It consumes balens and some bug appears (for example mount shop disables)
    0.00%
    New unactivated mount from those not previously available in shop appears
    0.00%
    One of previously activated mounts deactivate and appear in the shop.
    50.00%
    Appears dialog stating that shop is all bought and no balens will be consumed.
    0.00%

i never tried to refresh, but i think it works in this way: there's a weekly refresh of page, and you can pay for an extra refresh, that's all.
    you can click on the list of all mounts that can appear on the shop page. Mounts on the list are much more of the mounts on the page. when you refresh the page, for sure at least 1 mount will disappear from page and 1 mount that wasn't there before will appear. Most probably, 5~15 mounts will change. You can already have all mounts or noone, doesn't matter.
    description of button is poor/wrong and must be changed, because players can fall in error. but this game has much more important stuff to fix, i don't bother of these errors, if you ticket it they will make an extra maintenance only to fix this

Comment

I heard that you can refresh with no cost of balens.

Not sure how true that is.

Comment

It was said by another that option #5 happens. You get a warning saying you have all mounts w/ no balens consumed.

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn View Post
          i never tried to refresh, but i think it works in this way: there's a weekly refresh of page, and you can pay for an extra refresh, that's all.
          you can click on the list of all mounts that can appear on the shop page. Mounts on the list are much more of the mounts on the page. when you refresh the page, for sure at least 1 mount will disappear from page and 1 mount that wasn't there before will appear. Most probably, 5~15 mounts will change. You can already have all mounts or noone, doesn't matter.
          description of button is poor/wrong and must be changed, because players can fall in error. but this game has much more important stuff to fix, i don't bother of these errors, if you ticket it they will make an extra maintenance only to fix this
          The free weekly refresh does not guarantee unactivated mount (I had several weeks without unactivated in the shop), while the description on the refresh guarantees unactivated one.

Descriptions are usually in error, as the balens means sometimes both types, sometimes bound balens excluded.

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
          I heard that you can refresh with no cost of balens.

Not sure how true that is.
          Only for 1999 unbound balens.

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
          It was said by another that option #5 happens. You get a warning saying you have all mounts w/ no balens consumed.
          OK, will try as soon as I will have 1999 unbound balens. If not, I will plunder you

Comment

Working...
          X