Spire AFK

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spire AFK

Currently Spire is boring for those who passed it solo. So what about adding to those people AFK mode? (The rewards are neglecting for those with high BR)

Better change the rewards. For example maybe give also GOLD. 6-8M gold would be nice.

Comment

My suggestion is more levels. It is boring when I can solo all 24 levels just letting my toon default hit the entire thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Astroglide View Post
        My suggestion is more levels. It is boring when I can solo all 24 levels just letting my toon default hit the entire thing.
        mm... maybe just increase the difficulty of already existing 24 bosses, the far u get into spire, the hardest the Bosses will be. Also, changing the chest rewards would be nice. Like this:

1-6 Boss = already existing chest,
        7-12, u get 200k gold, 50k kyanita, 5 core shards or 5 lvl 9 luck stones
        13-18= 500k gold, 100k kyanita, 1 core or 1 lucky charm
        19 -24 = 2M gold, 200k kyanita, 3 cores or 3 luck charms

Comment

puke so poor casher guy can solo spire .. and now the rewards suck for him .. so ..
          if he has a problem with it .. then he shouldnt have cashed that hard ..

and no dont change the chests
          and no one need kyanity or luck stones, nor gold, (cores are in there ), luck charms, a well why not add gift of gods or unbound balens when ur at it ..
          rediculous ( says the free player who maxed many of those ) .. i like my 24 chest that i can solo holding massive bound balens
          Last edited by demoniced; 10-18-2015, 02:38 PM.

Comment

just w8 for Spire NM
            R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
            Class : Archer
            Guild : •OneŽ•
            LvL : 80
            Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
            BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Astroglide View Post
              21-24 are element bosses, so for example add light, dark and those fused?

Originally posted by demoniced View Post
              puke so poor casher guy can solo spire .. and now the rewards suck for him .. so ..
              if he has a problem with it .. then he shouldnt have cashed that hard ..

and no dont change the chests
              and no one need kyanity or luck stones, nor gold, (cores are in there ), luck charms, a well why not add gift of gods or unbound balens when ur at it ..
              rediculous ( says the free player who maxed many of those ) .. i like my 24 chest that i can solo holding massive bound balens
              Demonice, no need to be casher, you can solo it one day too and then we should call you casher too?

Originally posted by icesz View Post
              just w8 for Spire NM
              If it means to fight all the bosses at once (like the bug in Elementary Forrest Hell), then yes

Comment

Originally posted by P-J-J View Post
                Demonice, no need to be casher, you can solo it one day too and then we should call you casher too?
                3 things
                first .. i can already solo it hunny dont worrie
                second .. call me whatever u like
                third .. why i say poor casher .. as those never consider spire is 1 of the few place for BB .. (one of the few left) .. for cashed player neglecable .. for free player best reward given

Comment

Originally posted by demoniced View Post
                  3 things
                  first .. i can already solo it hunny dont worrie
                  second .. call me whatever u like
                  third .. why i say poor casher .. as those never consider spire is 1 of the few place for BB .. (one of the few left) .. for cashed player neglecable .. for free player best reward given
                  Then you do not read carefully the previous posts, we do not want to stop playing the Spire, but we want to remove the nagging part and make it AFK.

If we were the poor casher, we do not care about playing Spire, don't you think?

So do you have some thread-related stuff? Or you prefer simple OT discussion?

Comment

Originally posted by P-J-J View Post
                    Then you do not read carefully the previous posts, we do not want to stop playing the Spire, but we want to remove the nagging part and make it AFK.

If we were the poor casher, we do not care about playing Spire, don't you think?

So do you have some thread-related stuff? Or you prefer simple OT discussion?
                    afk away from keyboard a 24 lvl spire .. euh isnt that what everyone does once he/she can do .. afk .. yeah its boring .. |(just like the rest of game (dw,sky,mpd,cata,under,purg,maps,kids 2x , all afkable))| .. then again u dont have to play it thats ur choice

what i saw .. was we need other spire rewards maybe this maybe that .. that not makes it less boring .. and it irritated me as non (cashed ppl) even included bb .. that the spire as is does that

so what u wanna discuss ..
                    make spire harder .. they did that already last patch .. (thou they gave ppl more br and so on) so end effect its just as easy
                    make spire longer .. so u can longer afk it .. thumbs up
                    make spire rewards diffrent .. then read my objection

drop a decent point .. if game bores u and rewards are **** .. be happy that u can skip it
                    Last edited by demoniced; 10-19-2015, 01:21 PM.

Comment

AFK and Spire without keyboard are 2 different things - in AFK the system selects and casts skills (so you can compile the skill set), in without keyboard main character casts default skill and only eudemon fights (without delphics).

With Spire is associated Spire God title, so changing the form will be not fair to those players who do not achieved it yet.

But I understand your negative objection, BTW, if we met on BG, you did not seem so strong to pass Spire alone without being buffed.

Comment

i start spire solo then walk away from the computer for awhile and come back to 24 nice chests .. my toon just throwing those auto attack shots

spire is to easy now and needs a buff to make it interesting again or they just release spire NM
                        Cyanide
                        Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
                        Guild: Sicario

Comment

For the higher br players it may be a cake walk. You still have to remember the younger ones who are much lower br. Spire can not be changed to suit just the higher br people. It still needs to meet the lower br people also. I do agree how ever the higher br people are needing some thing more challenging and R2 should really consider coming up with some thing for them.

Comment

Spire rewards are most needed by low level & non-spender (weaker) players. It's best to leave the length & difficulty level as-is. If you are too strong to find it challenging, or the rewards are not worth your 10-15 minutes of AFK time, then you should probably skip Spire & go do something more challenging. It's the same deal with all other lvlX-80 runs (Campaigns, Samsara/LL, Nirvana, EF, DI, BI, Tara, Forgotten Catacombs, Necro, etc., & eventually NR & Purgatory as well).

Comment

All P-J-J want is that afk should be aviable, and I agree it should be everywhere just like follow should be aviable everywhere.

Comment

Working...
                              X