World Boss HP - Merged Threads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Boss HP - Merged Threads

Now with Eudos, WBoss dies much faster, but the damage that the eudo does does not count for gold reward.
    Can u add more HP for boss? maybe 2 or 3 more HP increase (+50% hp if u kill boss under 15 mins) would be nice.

TY

Most people, at least on my server, take off eud for wb, since it only does a miniscule diff with its buffs at most

But i can agree to a bigger wb anyhow, atk values are going up skyhigh for almost everyone, so it does die faster and faster even so

Comment

We do the same on my server, get rid of the kid for longer wb

Comment

One of the few good things of being in a server without a merge in 2 years, wb is reasonable long hehe
        Karac
        Archer
        S25 - Buradoth's Grave
        CAIN Guild
        1.4M BR

Comment

Originally posted by karac View Post
          One of the few good things of being in a server without a merge in 2 years, wb is reasonable long hehe
          how long is your wb?

Comment

probably 15-20 minutes, depends, morning boss is always slower, yours?
            Karac
            Archer
            S25 - Buradoth's Grave
            CAIN Guild
            1.4M BR

Comment

only 7-10 mins here

Comment

Originally posted by gruntar View Post
                But i can agree to a bigger wb anyhow, atk values are going up skyhigh for almost everyone, so it does die faster and faster even so
                I would love WB with more HP, but it s not because everyone has more attack than you would have less gold at the end.
                Imho, your gain at WB is function of the ratio of your attack related to the total attack of all WB participants --> the overall attack increasing is more profitable for non cashers because they can increase their attack by 20% (as exemple) on a easier and faster way than big cashers could. -> they increase the ratio 'own attack/attack of all WB participants" and so will get more gold

The only problem of fast WB for me (compared to long WB with same HP) is that if you are late, or have a flash-crash, then you lose proportionaly more gold than with a slow WB.

Comment

Originally posted by karac View Post
                  probably 15-20 minutes, depends, morning boss is always slower, yours?
                  10-15 min, but we have quite a few strong players on the server (we have 5 out of top 8 cross server)

Comment

with the cost of forging and epic Red items so high, we realy need more gold. And I dont think its hard to do this, they have done it already a few time. (rasing the boss HP)

Comment

More wb hp would be very welcome. WB lasts just over 5 minutes for us, and that's with a lot of the big guys skipping.

Comment

Makes NO sense having a cap on wb. It should auto up in response to how long it takes for it to die. How ******* stupid is R2?

Comment

Originally posted by Astroglide View Post
                          Makes NO sense having a cap on wb. It should auto up in response to how long it takes for it to die. How ******* stupid is R2?
                          this! +100k

Comment

World Boss Hp Needs to Be Increased

Why can Knights only survive World Boss it should be that no one can survive World Boss. Its really not fair there are top 3 knights on are server that survives it and gets about 10% each of the World Boss where as a Mage with almost equal stats of one of the top 3 knights cant survive even with a max guardian rune *** really why is that. They can get double the gold and more plus they kill the World Boss extremely quickly. World Boss dies within 10 minutes and with that time my outcome of the World Boss is about 5m only I remembering being able to collect about 10m from the World Boss before 3 top knights survive it.

To this point i think the World Boss Hp should be increased it used to last about 20 - 25minutes and was really nice gold income. with all the gold needs lately World Boss hp needs an increase and deals an attack that no player can survive it.

What do yall think???
                            Character Name: Chris1909
                            Class: Mage
                            Server: US West

Comment

i'm a mage and i use a triton to survive, but knights+hercules are much stronger
                              it's not fair, yes, like many other things in game. you can see this like a "refund" to knights, for not having guardian rune.
                              anyway bosses are bugged now, because if you survive and boss dies, you have a chance to get no rewards for last round. this in AB, WB, guildboss. So maybe developers will try to fix this bug, and the easier way to fix it, is making impossible to survive for everyone. (boss hits for 200% of your HP, you die in any case)

about boss HP.. i've seen in china servers, wb died in 3-4min
                              currently, servers with few players have a big advantage for gold income, as "refund" for low population

Edit: this my suggestion for HP problem of wb
                              unlimited HP for world boss, but fixed time to fight it (maybe 15min?)
                              Last edited by Lynn87; 08-19-2015, 06:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X