Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

World Boss HP - Merged Threads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol chris your stats aren't comparable to any of the 3 top knights in the server, the 3rd strongest knight has 50,000 more attack than you that is a LOT, firstly and secondly knights have always been better in wb's than mages even before being able to survive because they have two silly strong ultimates and their talent glitch that meant they got to double delphic in sylph mode. Yes its unfair they can survive now but are they going to change it? honestly i doubt it they too lazy.

Comment

Don't increase boss HP, the faster, the merrier, this game already takes too much time to play anyway.
      My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Until its not a bug which gives players way too much (like we had in past few times) they dont give a *** till we still recharge. Gold/daru isnt valuable so doubt they care if knights have advantage on wb or not....

Comment

It's not like Knights don't die at all doing wb, get your facts straight before you make a post like this.
          * Murmurs something about stupid mage's*

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
            It's not like Knights don't die at all doing wb, get your facts straight before you make a post like this.
            * Murmurs something about stupid mage's*
            um i didnt say they dont i said the top knights dont and on my server the top knights do survive the whole wb
            Character Name: Chris1909
            Class: Mage
            Server: US West

Comment

Originally posted by R215361131 View Post
              lol chris your stats aren't comparable to any of the 3 top knights in the server, the 3rd strongest knight has 50,000 more attack than you that is a LOT, firstly and secondly knights have always been better in wb's than mages even before being able to survive because they have two silly strong ultimates and their talent glitch that meant they got to double delphic in sylph mode. Yes its unfair they can survive now but are they going to change it? honestly i doubt it they too lazy.
              well my attack will change after holy forge event so yes i will have that much attack more and i know u survive it too

Comment

Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
                Don't increase boss HP, the faster, the merrier, this game already takes too much time to play anyway.
                um well if u are on a server that doesn't have a lot of people playing it they for ur server no it shouldn't increase but when we finish wb within 10min it needs to be increased too much items need a lot of gold. for example adv holy forge gear need 5m gold and more per enchant that's like 1 wb run lol.

Comment

Originally posted by chris1909 View Post
                  um i didnt say they dont i said the top knights dont and on my server the top knights do survive the whole wb
                  So they can heal and agoran every single big hit, even with a 60 sec cd. Hmm, that is interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                    So they can heal and agoran every single big hit, even with a 60 sec cd. Hmm, that is interesting.
                    well they do

Comment

Why can Knights only survive World Boss it should be that no one can survive World Boss. Its really not fair there are top 3 knights on are server that survives it and gets about 10% each of the World Boss where as a Mage with almost equal stats of one of the top 3 knights cant survive even with a max guardian rune *** really why is that. They can get double the gold and more plus they kill the World Boss extremely quickly. World Boss dies within 10 minutes and with that time my outcome of the World Boss is about 5m only I remembering being able to collect about 10m from the World Boss before 3 top knights survive it.

To this point i think the World Boss Hp should be increased it used to last about 20 - 25minutes and was really nice gold income. with all the gold needs lately World Boss hp needs an increase and deals an attack that no player can survive it.

What do yall think???
                      How is increasing the HP going to solve your issue? Are you saying that knights shouldn't survive wb because it's unfair or are you simply saying you want more gold...

Comment

Originally posted by Tranc3motion View Post
                        How is increasing the HP going to solve your issue? Are you saying that knights shouldn't survive wb because it's unfair or are you simply saying you want more gold...
                        every time they increase wb hp their delphic goes up so in sense that should solve the problem and yea more gold would be nice since 1 adv holy forge attempt to enchant is over 5m gold per attempt which is about 1 wb run.

Comment

With perfect timing, you can sometimes survive a second hit. Usually you get 1 shield and then the boss kills you with 2-3 sec left on the cd.

The issue is partially that WB (and GB) have final hits based on your current HP. I can survive entire GB's because nerfed block heals keep me low enough where his kill everything move cant do enough damage to beat whatever mitigation it checks against, but if my HP is higher (using, say, Hades line sylphs or with pre-nerf block heal) it kills me.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                            It's somewhere around 50s between WB ultis, in my experience, so in theory, it would be possible to survive a pretty long time. The problem with that is you have to cut your sylph attacks short, and you have to avoid doubling, since that will make the shield expire. So the extra gold/daru would be nowhere near the added effort to make it work, at least for me. A single survive is a huge win, going from around 70% dead time to more like 30%, but each additional ulti survived gains you much less.

A knight with a triton (with ice shield) would have no problems surviving indefinitely, so that's a possibility. With a 45-sec cd, ice shield could potentially allow continuous WB survival by itself, but trickier to manage.

@chris1909 - the WB ulti normal damage is trivial at this point. It would have to go up by a factor of 12x or more to be sure of finishing players around 2mil br. So even if it did go up with a higher WB hp total, it probably wouldn't matter. As long as the auto-kill does exactly current hp, the shields will hold up.

Comment

well they do
                              No We don't. The 3 knights you refer to do the following:
                              Human (Agorans at some point)
                              Sylph mode
                              Die.

I tried timing the agorans to chain multiple cycles together and what happens is you miss the initial rage your char has (so you miss a human delphic) on the 2nd attack and you miss a 200%+ sylph skill to drop out early. In the end I found out, it is more beneficial to die. IF you try to chain a 3rd round into it you are literally wasting time because your sylph skills cds start to get in the way.

Comment

every time they increase wb hp their delphic goes up so in sense that should solve the problem and yea more gold would be nice since 1 adv holy forge attempt to enchant is over 5m gold per attempt which is about 1 wb run.
                                wait till you get to x-9 on red gear I believe its 7 or 8m

Comment

Working...
                                X