• Show
Clear All

Everyone can survive whole wb with a triton, i'm a mage and just done this:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	33.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	31.3 KB
ID:	1716181
    Triton shield has 45sec cooldown, it's possible survive forever, but you need to find a perfect route to do it.
    About gold income, depends how many times in row you are able to survive, but can't be more than using hercules and die: if you use triton your kid stay dead whole time, need some turns for heal and shield, and triton's skills are very weak.
    But i don't have a good hercules, and trying to survive whole wb with triton is for me a nice challenge, i find much fun there
    You need these skills if you want a triton for wb: deluge strike, icebolt, ice shield, raindance, acheronwave. water's heart passive could be useful, i have it.

Comment

World Boss - Over in a Flash

When will they increase the size of the world boss again? since our last merge it is over in about 5-10 minutes but today was the worst. I did not even get two complete turns before it was gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Minerva2 View Post
        When will they increase the size of the world boss again? since our last merge it is over in about 5-10 minutes but today was the worst. I did not even get two complete turns before it was gone.
        i have the same problem, but it seems useless to ask this on forum.
        heck, i even left the forum for more than a month and none of the serious issues are dealt when i got back here.
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

You could look at it positive as well... Remember when people posted all day long about how useless AB was?

Now it is actually useful, and on our server, at least 1 team does it every 6h. wb's can bring me around 18-20m gold per day, while ab(without top player team) can get me around the same if I do 2-3 depending on when they are and how many do it.

So by making our attack go up so much and not improve wb, they made ab useful, and wb isn't really useless.

Comment

I agree WB is over WAY too soon, its especially annoying if you only get to do 1 WB per day and they run an event with rewards for attacking 5 times, This is impossible without paying to revive and EVEN if you do revive you can sometimes still only get in 4 rounds xD

Comment

Yup - you have to farm Atoll Boss now if you want decent gold, especially as a mid-BR type player. World Boss drops in as little as 5 minutes on my server. 3 Rounds of attacks is pretty standard now a days. That's kinda silly.

Atoll boss yields WAY more than World Boss does now for a decent group. Especially if you're getting the 990m HP ones that split about 35m in gold out.

Comment

im already happy if i could get 3 rounds per wb on any day when more than 2 of the top 10s are on. needed 3 days to finish 1 instance of the wb event, so giving up.

Comment

so what u guys suggesting s people to quit their job n wait for atoll boss ?

Comment

yes plz, a 5 min WBs is not fun, we need gold. Fix it, its a simple thing. ty!

Comment

well best tell every 1 in your server to remove edu and slyphs then it will last longer maybe

Comment

Originally posted by sapphire_star View Post
                        so what u guys suggesting s people to quit their job n wait for atoll boss ?
                        That was his input only if you want to run WB, SB or anything its your own business only.

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
                        well best tell every 1 in your server to remove edu and slyphs then it will last longer maybe
                        GL with that, hopefully you have a very 'cooperative' server.

Comment

World Boss HP

Hi, i am on server 532 we merged with some people who cash alot, we were a almost dieying server and now finally we have some new active people, the problem is that you still give us a world boss whos hp is 116 mil, everyhas over 150k patk/matk, some cashers have even close to 300k
                          so when do you think you gonna give more hp to the boss, i manage to go in only 4-5 times only when the high patk/matk guys are off, so please let me know how this goes, thanks.

Comment

haha im happy if i can finish 3 full attacks

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
                              Wouldnt be easy if R2 increased the WBs HP Cap?

Comment

yesterday, done 3 rounds against redoga: mage round, sylph round, mage round and stop, boss dead.
                                R2 must increase HP of worldboss, or only brainless cashers will get the future merged sylph electrofire, to use it for 1 round only

Comment

Working...
                                X