Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

World Boss HP - Merged Threads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone with half a brain could see that this could easily be fixed. Just have the health of wb auto increase until a 15 minute time is achieved. The reason this isn't done is they are wanting to push you all to cash that kitten club of theirs. I mean to hell with all the cashers who strengthened their toons so they could get the gold they need out of wb right? It's the same reason wb inspiration is limited now.

Comment

Originally posted by Astroglide View Post
      Anyone with half a brain could see that this could easily be fixed. Just have the health of wb auto increase until a 15 minute time is achieved. The reason this isn't done is they are wanting to push you all to cash that kitten club of theirs. I mean to hell with all the cashers who strengthened their toons so they could get the gold they need out of wb right? It's the same reason wb inspiration is limited now.
      AMEN, you are 1000% right, R2 fix things that dont need to be fix, and forget about important things like WBs.

Comment

Sadly, it seems to be when older servers, or as many put them 'dying' servers get merged the influx of new blood causes this to happen as its a lot more people then what is normally accustomed to. So far we have no word or information on the world bosses max hit point cap allotment being raised but I do hope that in time this will be considered for you all as I do understand the point of view you are coming from.. especially when there are quests involved with do so much damage or do so many attacks.. when the boss dies so fast it makers it difficult to make those achievements.

For now though, I am truly sorry I can not raise this for you... and do hope they will consider your suggestion.

Magi~
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

instead of raising WB's HP why not lowering our damage but getting the same gold?
          R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
          Class : Archer
          Guild : •OneŽ•
          LvL : 80
          Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
          BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

World Boss HP

Hi all

I dont know about you guys, but in my opinion World Boss HP sucks to just say as it is. the last month we killed wb in 5-6 turns and everyone could at least get a bit of gold out of it. Last week we got a server merge, now "our server" is a group of 9 servers and we kill wb in 4 minutes. 4 damn minutes .... that was not even 3 full turns for me last time.

Well that is the problem and i dont think it is just mine. I think wb should evolve as well as everything else, too. Its not even that the concept is wrong, just the maximum limit of wb hp is not enough for the BR with people right now. so it would be really nice if, with some maintenance or even patch, the max of wb hp would get higher.

ty for reading

Comment

Since my return, people on my "merged" server are prolonging it by taking off their Eudas. I know this move won't probably net the best at the top spot as it should because there will be those who will go in with a full force, but I have seen the time gone from a 10 minute (on average) to a 30 minute fight with the same amount of people that joined.

However, it does need to be changed to match the output of the players for the time that is needed to kill it.
              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

The best option for world Boss hp is to have infinite health and time limit. For example, Have infinite health and World boss lasts 15 minutes, no more no less. Doing this will have both long term and short term benefits. Short term being that player may actually pay to use the revive method since they can get more gold out of it when gold is greatly needed. Long term being that the world boss will never have to be changed because no matter how strong players get their growth wont impact the health of the world boss. Also will never have to extend the maximum hp of the world boss as they have been doing countless times. Also such a method of world boss will mean no matter what server you play on it will always die. Now as for the last hit on world boss, that also wont be effected because of the time limit. All in all, infinite health and time limit is the best way to do such an event to benefit both players and R2.

Comment

I actually kinda like Zeak's idea and it sounds fair to me.
                  Death is only the Beginning :P

GrymReaper- 2.9 Mil BR

Comment

Originally posted by GrymReaper View Post
                    I actually kinda like Zeak's idea and it sounds fair to me.
                    It actually isnt my idea. Someone else proposed the idea in another thread about the world boss HP. Upon further thinking the ranking system will be the only thing that would need a big change because it can no longer go by percentages. Instead will have to go by cumulative damage.

Comment

How about infinite time and infinite health so when we need gold we go in there and whack at it?

Comment

Originally posted by WvilThor View Post
                        How about infinite time and infinite health so when we need gold we go in there and whack at it?
                        In a perfect world, it might be good. However, it will be the 405 (major traffic jam that is nicknamed "Carmageddon") freeway during rush hour when so many people are present. Now 'personal' WB would be the ticket, but again, there will be no way in determining who gets in the final blow.
                        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by WvilThor View Post
                          LOL. just 50% more hp if u kill it under 15 min is all we need.

Comment

all it needs is to remove the hp cap of wb and let it grow as of old if killed in timeframe ..

then again i say .. lets keep it like it is .. as all they *improve* results in more nerfed game

Comment

Problem with no hp cap is a coding one. There is a finite number of bits that they have assigned to the WB. High than that and you run into problems with memory and array allocations. Given how buggy WT already is, an uncapped hp is just asking for trouble.

Comment

idk bout their coding but its simple .. make an array of finite (growd) numbers for a finity number of (increasae) times .. and if that isnt enough u can make finity arrays for that again and so on till infinity

Comment

Working...
                                X