X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anubi0s
    started a topic World Boss HP - Merged Threads

World Boss HP - Merged Threads

Now with Eudos, WBoss dies much faster, but the damage that the eudo does does not count for gold reward.
    Can u add more HP for boss? maybe 2 or 3 more HP increase (+50% hp if u kill boss under 15 mins) would be nice.

TY

• R248948293
    replied
    wow , guess my wb dies the fastest 3-5min max

Leave a comment:

• TolapPumj
    replied

This is a stupid problem to have and was the result of shortsightedness on the part of the game designers. Everyone here is in agreement that the more damage you do, the more gold you should get. If they use the balen buff and/or bypass cooldown with balens, then they receive even more gold. However, the amount of damage that a player does in World Boss should not be affecting other players' attempts to earn gold. The reasons have already been laid out here in other posts.

The simple solution is to put a time limit on the life of the World Boss instead of a HP limit, and whoever gets in the last hit receives the "mortal blow" title & reward. If there is a concern about players receiving too much gold, put a cap on it, although I should point out that if your character is strong enough to deal damage that brings in 40-50 million or more in gold, you should be entitled to the reward given how much time/effort and for some, money, that has been invested in getting your character there.

Nobody, regardless of their class and how strong they are, should be surviving the World Boss's big hit. I'm actually surprised R2 has overlooked this when you consider that this allows players to completely sidestep the cooldown when a character is defeated, which costs balens.

At higher levels, World Boss is the single most important event for players to earn gold. Planting gold crops is hardly even worth it and the Kitten Club is way too expensive to use as a replacement for World Boss. If things continue as they are, you're just going to end up with a broken event that none of the weaker players are going to be able to take advantage of, which results in a bottleneck. Weaker characters will require a LOT more time to acquire the necessary gold to enchant equipment, holy forge, and upgrade astrals, which means server strength growth becomes stagnated and limited to a smaller group.

Leave a comment:

• Dennink
    replied
    world Boss HP.

So we had a server merge friday.

Now our WB is only like 3 minutes. . barely worth doing. especially if you are lower BR.

You get 2 maybe 3 rounds and boom. . it's over.

Any news on more HP for it. .

Leave a comment:

• Gimmikc
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	ab.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	24.1 KB
ID:	1719131

while addin the hp to wb. fix that too. givin false hope of gold is eeeevil.

Also to mskink. They did ad to wb hp in the past. so. who knows. they might do it again.
    As of now. on most servers the "hit wb 5 times" event cant be done in 1 wb anymore...and that alone should tell its time to ad to hp on the bugger.

Leave a comment:

• Shayuu
    replied
    My server submitted tickets and got the same replies. The issue has been brought up and is being discussed, etc etc etc. They merged my server with an original server and now our boss dies in 3 minutes. It also can die in one minute because everyone can use their Eudaemon now if they show up.

Leave a comment:

• MsKink
    replied
    Originally posted by KayaBlanche View Post
    Made a similar thread on this like a week ago I asked for more HP and they raised the gold and daru a little. like 1.5x more then usual. I still want at least 2x more HP cuz if you hold another WB event to kill 5x ours dies in 4x most times. We'd never get the rewards if we only had time for 1 of the 2
    we get the same gold as before except now your eudaemon dmg is counted in rewards you get

not to break your balls (or vag hehe) but theres a new thread to raise WB hp almost everyday for a few years now and nothing has been done... XD

Leave a comment:

• KayaBlanche
    replied
    Made a similar thread on this like a week ago I asked for more HP and they raised the gold and daru a little. like 1.5x more then usual. I still want at least 2x more HP cuz if you hold another WB event to kill 5x ours dies in 4x most times. We'd never get the rewards if we only had time for 1 of the 2

Leave a comment:

• coffeemad8
    replied
    our server same kills in 5 -6 mins needs more hp for sure

Leave a comment:

• MsKink
    replied
    nah, dont raise WB hp, just make it a damage to gold/daru ratio of 1:1 instead of 5:1

5 times the gold and same time to kill

Leave a comment:

• BrooBee
    replied
    Bump This Thread

Leave a comment:

• BuxomWench
    replied
    thirds it too. pls increase hp

Leave a comment:

• Deeelinquent
    replied
    Seconds this *points above*

Make it so, powers that be!

Leave a comment:

• BrooBee
    replied
    World Boss - Time to raise it's HP !

Hi,

Many servers finish the WB in around 3-6 mins and we dont get much Gold from it anymore.

And since you changed Atoll Boss, no gold there

There is not many ways to get gold these days and it has always been hard to get ENOUGH gold.

Please raise the WB's HP !

In many Events, we need gold to be able to clear some stages.

Leave a comment:

• KayaBlanche
    replied
    World Boss suggestion

In my server with its last merge, we acquired many high BRs and now the world boss ain't worth beans for us lower BRs. I used to get top 5 mages all the time and now lucky if top 10. Can we please add tons more HP to it? Ours on server S444 Silent Arena only lasts 4-5 minutes with at best 4 full attacks. Us low BRs and all the new players can't make proper upgrades with this. So for ours we would need 3x its current HP for all to make enough to make proper upgrades. Would love to finish the troops enlightenment sometime before the year ends.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X