No announcement yet.

Why is Sylph Refining Such a Nightmare?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is Sylph Refining Such a Nightmare?

I wanted to refine my hades. I got all the materials. I got the gold. "Cannot refine if wearing equipment" OK. Take off equipment. "Cannot refine if active" OK. Rested it. "Cannot refine if in sylph arena" OK. Removed from arena. "Cannot refine if in sylph expedition" sigh... OK! Tried to take it out of expedition but I already blitzed and it won't let me remove it. Have to wait for daily reset. Really? Total nonsense.

This thread was here previously, so answers:

- wearing equipment = bug as enchanted technically will wear the same equipment too
    - active = bug as even it affect fights with you in duels, it can be done programmatically as rest/refine/call
    - arena = bug as even it affect arena, it can be done as fast as remove/refine/add
    - expedition = bug as it affect nothing

similarly the sylph gear (and in reality all the gear) crystals removal is only obstacle too

Comment

I think it's actually better that they make us remove gear, gems, etc. before upgrading something, since I don't really trust them not to lose whatever's equipped in the process. The active and arena team parts are pretty annoying, but the expedition part is the worst. How hard would it be to let us end our expedition for the day? We can do it for anything else, pretty much. And if your whole sylph team is dead, it should obviously end. Not to mention that it won't let you try it after midnight, so why is it restricting anything at that point?

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
        I think it's actually better that they make us remove gear, gems, etc. before upgrading something, since I don't really trust them not to lose whatever's equipped in the process. The active and arena team parts are pretty annoying, but the expedition part is the worst. How hard would it be to let us end our expedition for the day? We can do it for anything else, pretty much. And if your whole sylph team is dead, it should obviously end. Not to mention that it won't let you try it after midnight, so why is it restricting anything at that point?
        Gear refining, removal of gems sometimes lead to nasty bugs like gem disappearing. If you were affected, you ask why as halindrome/artefact upgrade is with gems in.

Gear removal, seems obstacle to me.
        Same sylph arena now (especially in this version).

Expedition: Other upgrades (gear, gems) are tolerated, even friend sylph upgrades are tolerated, so obstacle too.

But I feel the programmer who did it tried to simplify his/her work as more complicated code usually leads to bugs in 7road.

Comment

refinement technically consumes your old sylph & gives you a new sylph with an equivalent enchantment (sepulcrum) level, so it kind of makes sense to require the sylph to be rested from everywhere.

HOWEVER, the inability to remove sylphs from expedition is nonsense, as that doesn't affect anything if the sylph is dead, and if still alive, removal of a sylph simply weakens your team & doesn't give you more advantage. also, I feel like restricting expedition to 8:00-24:00 is kind of nonsense as well. we should be able to do it at any time all day long, & reset should just happen at 5am each day like all other daily events (except Farm & Hot Events & Shops maybe).

Comment

hello im from s77 guild redarc if its possible for and cross server battle like kama wars its would be good for the game 2 prove whos the strongest all so need more face inpresions on chat thank u
            eureka77

Comment

Working...
            X