Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

OMG r2 cant u run 1 thing w/o bugs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG r2 cant u run 1 thing w/o bugs

!/4 our guild frose against them was horrible we prob won only lost to phoenix by 1500 . But w/e what u expect for a free game we pay tons to play .
    300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
    MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

Can you please give us a better idea of what the problem is? Is this referring to cross server guild battle or something else? If its a cross server issue can you tell us what you mean by froze? I apologize for my lack of understanding but we need more information so we can try to help get to the bototm of the issue so we can help you get back to playing the game easier.

Magi~
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

ok NOW THIS IS **. darkstorm exiled our top 2 were in tower with me and Allyssa . we fought phoenix and everytime we killed them a new battles started and somehow they seemed to have magic spawning powers and were tele back to us. now my big gripe is we had 39000 points way more then needed for gold . u put us in 13th in iron that's fn **. No way we were in iron group with 39000 points that's **. U bug half our guys and then u bug us into iron *** wrong with u guys. YOU WONDER WHY MOST OUR TOPS STOP SPENDING HMM MAYBE CUZ UR BUGGED AND KABAM ..... Kinda ** 39000 points I know for fact we eneded up no worse then 20th cuz when we started we had 30000 and the team 5 below us was at 27000 points so we had to finish in top 15 if not better. SO *** is going on here so sick of the bugs and **.

are u guys sure u didn't put Elysium 252 in our place lol and just how the hell can u figure were 13th in iron playing the 20th team did u change every *** rule possible in this game.

So also we lost only cuz our top players were frozen so cost us the top 8 where phoenix is. we lost by 1k we woulda ezly won with our top players in just unreal how r2 continues to ** up so bad. Never see kabam"hacks" yelling about there ppl who run it funny how r2 so jacked up.
      Last edited by MemoryLane; 10-18-2015, 11:31 PM. Reason: merged posts
      300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
      MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

Comment

Be assured the bugs are happening across the board. It's not singling specific guilds to bug. We understand the frustration (believe us we DO).

The specific bugs you are talking about have been reported, and are in the following thread:

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread.php?188094

Other things mentioned could be due to lag, which are being seen to in the next patch release.

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....e-Announcement

For now, all we can do is sit around camp fires with our smores and hope like anything these issues are seen to before next season CSGB.
        Retired Moderator.

Comment

ok what about points we ended with 39000 points and get 13th in iron **. no way I did math b4 worst we coulda finished was 18th and also if u go by wins the bug cost us the win so ur **** game once again cost my guild a chance at title or even gold at worst. Just horribly run game lately u just make more bugs then fun u wonder why dark and many others have quit. sad game u've made here/

im waiting r2 how can a team with 39000 points not atleast make gold group . that's such **. As for fact u fubar up with the bug again but screw a guild and let a guild like phoenix in oh wait there kabam. We see
          Last edited by MemoryLane; 10-18-2015, 11:31 PM. Reason: merged posts
          300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
          MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

Comment

R2Games aren't given the formulae on calculating the CSGB groups etc, however past players have noted that guild BR at registration could have something to do with it. The time guilds finish also plays a key part (as I'm sure you're aware of).

Bare in mind, without the actual formulae, these are only speculation. A fair few situations like this (such as arena matching, crit formulae, etc) rely on player experience to pass onto others. All and any input/guides from players is greatly appreciated. So long story short, there is no 'simple answer'.
            Retired Moderator.

Comment

lol our guild is like 115 mill br we had 39000 points so in other words u fubard up and take no responseability for it do u. Just another lame excuse
              300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
              MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

Comment

Speaking for Madbowman (G.M. of Phoenix), We also experienced many bugs in the xgb. We had players that when they went into battle, were transferred to the other side and fought against our own players so in essence, we were short players and gave players to the other side. Elysium also got a great bug where we were unable to shoot 3 of the 5 towers, talk about an advantage for them! There were also several players on the other side that were not able to be attacked. we had to wait for them to attack us! We also had several players that either could not move, or were kicked out of the event and unable to get back in. In all we had anywhere from 10-15 players that were completely neutralized. In addition to all of that, we also had to contend with the bug where you click to go to a spot and your toon goes in another direction. it was very difficult to navigate when you have to randomly click around to move and not know where you are going. So, as far as a "guild like Phoenix", we went 3-1 and beat Elysium twice. We ALL had bugs to deal with so the playing field was even.

Comment

what r2 must realy do is take off csgb fix all major bugs and fully test for 2 mnths on their test servers to see if bugs are fixed compensate all guilds on csgb with rewards while this is taken off to be fixed

but then again this is r2 they avent got the brains to do this

Comment

CSGB errors are reported 3 months ago, same as above mentioned, nothing new.

Also the lag mentioned is known as bad server provisioning.

So it is not task for community people, but for R2 support to escalate to developers and infrastructure related administrators/procurement.
                    So please ask R2 support to cope with it, moderators cannot help here (as they have no power to resolve).
                    We all need to force R2 support to behave like support and be responsible also for deployment (it includes also testing).

My suggestion is to daily press them with tickets, it works. And do it until they resolve. If you forget, they will focus on something less important and you will see the same next month.
                    Their excuses as so much tickets will slow down resolution is naïve attempt to reduce pressure. I ignore this and add more tickets and it works. Also bad evaluation of person who attempts to slow down helps.

Comment

oh, and the reason Elysium is in the iron group is because they only had 2 wins. It goes by wins first, then points, then the BR last. 2 wins will not get you higher than iron group.

Comment

PHOENIX 8th spot woohoo. not like they can beat a real team w/o having r2 help them with bugs. u had no bugs u also bought 6 tanks which was so funny. 6 tanks haha wow u guys really are top notch. We used what we had minus 2 tops and 6 others frozen. but hey makes u feel better thinking ur anything but Wonderful People more power to ya. r2 screwed us hard or we'd be therr and ud be in like 50th in iron if u lucky.
                        Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 10-20-2015, 08:44 AM.
                        300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
                        MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

Comment

I apologize for not being able to log in and respond to this myself as the forum would not let me. HOWEVER, what was posted for me were my thoughts exactly. I understand your frustration. The bugs and glitches are quite bad....FOR BOTH GUILDS. But for you to say things about the people of Phoenix that you have is totally uncalled for. As an opponent, we did nothing wrong. We did nothing to break the rules. We fought hard, we fought with honor, and we defeated Elysium TWICE. Perhaps "a guild like Phoenix" was just a little tougher than you expected us to be. In the future, please save your nastiness for those who actually have done something bad to you. Phoenix did not. Nor do the people of Phoenix deserve to be treated the way that you have because of the mistakes of others.

Comment

LOL had no bugs! are you delirious?

Bugs included:

1. we could not attack 3 of their towers with our tanks but they could fire from the tower on us. Because of that we were unable to keep control of the totems which give points so they had a distinct advantage receiving points for totems that we had no chance of controlling because of the tower glitch.
                            2. Several members of our guild went into a battle, but they were put on the other side and were fighting AGAINST our own guild.
                            3. Several members were frozen and could not move
                            4. Several members got booted out and could not re-enter the event or refreshed and could not get back in.
                            5. several members had movement issues when clicking to move their toon. you would click say to the left, but your toon would move to the right. Refreshing did not seem to fix the problem
                            6. they had at least 3 players that you could not target with a tank. You could not target them, it was not saying they were under protection or anything and they were not in battle, it just would not let you target them. they would simply be able to run past you and attack someone else.
                            7. several players indicated that they were unable to attack some of the players on the other side but those enemy players could attack our players. I was in a tank so i suspect it is the same issue that i experienced with not being able to target the enemy players mentioned in #6.

ALSO - we did not buy any tanks
                            Last edited by Minerva2; 10-20-2015, 03:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X