Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

How did you guys get your wind ranger?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did you guys get your wind ranger?

I heard wind ranger is a new Eudaemon added in the 5.0 patch so how many times did u guys took to get your wind ranger? I heard its a good Eudae
    In-Game Name : Qiu Qiu
    Guild :?
    BR: 6M
    Class : Mage
    Lvl : Duke ArchMage

Give me potatoes & fried chicken to make me happy c:

If you are lazy and put no effort the outcome wont be there.

Poor Mages in KH

It takes me 5 eudemon attempts until I get it after it appeared. I have 1 and trying to build it up.

Actually it is two eudemons in one body, one skill setup is good for WBS, the other to defeat mages. So maybe in long term I will go for the second one to save time in switching skills. But it is far future as it needs lots of care now and still also care about the rest 4.

Comment

Woah i got it on my first exchange must be lucky then.Yea i find it hard to build since hard to get those diamond thingy
      In-Game Name : Qiu Qiu
      Guild :?
      BR: 6M
      Class : Mage
      Lvl : Duke ArchMage

Give me potatoes & fried chicken to make me happy c:

If you are lazy and put no effort the outcome wont be there.

Poor Mages in KH

Comment

3 attempts and i got it.

For diamands, i always do every day bounty target 2 or 3 lvl's depending on what i get, but every day 10 lvl 3 diamonds, and you have some when events is up.
        ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
        Server: S444 Silent Arena
        Char: Knight
        Lvl: 80
        Br: 6m and crowing.
        Main Sylph: Arise
        Guard: Oracle

Comment

Originally posted by Xiao Fei View Post
          Woah i got it on my first exchange must be lucky then.Yea i find it hard to build since hard to get those diamond thingy
          Yes, all is based on luck, so I have material for 21 attempts for the next one (the 6th one).

It is hard to build all as the drops cover 1-2 in normal speed, but we have 5-6 available, so it will take enormous time to cover them, I focus on 1 (RES) on 2 additional (warpath and crystals) and 2 helping (level) and it makes my inventory depleted after each event.

Comment

First try on me, 7 tries on other toon and nothing.

Comment

Mine took me a lot of tries; don't remember exactly how many but it was a number close to 10, give or take.

Don't take my word for it because there's no way of knowing for sure, but from what I've noticed, it may be rigged so that there is a much higher chance of getting the last one you got (a number kinda close to 50%, maybe?) and the remainder of the percentage seems to be an equally divided chance of getting any of them other than the last one you got. I know a player who picked Sanctuary Archer as his first eudaemon, and ended up with 7 of those in a row before finally receiving a Sacred Knight. x_x

I have 12 tries to take a shot at the Blood Warrior when that comes out, so maybe I'll actually take down the results next time. xD
              Wartune - R2 s502 [merged with 494, 497, 500, 528, 530, 560, 565, 569, 573, 577]
              IGN: Reiszen
              Guild: <Thunder>
              Class: Mage

Comment

If they apply Monte Carlo method, they can limit the number of duplicates while being random:

For example, having maximally 4 eudemons per class can still gives you duplicates, while you within 17 ones have guaranteed to have at least one of each of 5 classes. After reaching 20, you should have 4 per class and then you get unconstrained one.
                When they add new one like blood warrior (information from S2), similarly they can extend, so within 21 ones, you have guaranteed at least 1 of each 6 classes (BTW I have 21 now )

Comment

main (knight): 1 try for all 5
                  secondary (archer): 10 tries, got only the first 4, don't have wind ranger yet
                  third (mage): 1 try for all 5

lesser active alts:
                  baby archer: 4 tries & got 2 wind rangers, but no knight & no hunter yet.
                  baby knight: 1 try for all 5

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
                    main (knight): 1 try for all 5
                    secondary (archer): 10 tries, got only the first 4, don't have wind ranger yet
                    third (mage): 1 try for all 5

lesser active alts:
                    baby archer: 4 tries & got 2 wind rangers, but no knight & no hunter yet.
                    baby knight: 1 try for all 5
                    That's pretty amazing luck. I got 6 oracles before getting anything else, so finding all types with no duplicate in 3 different accounts is probably stealing luck from everyone else

Comment

I just need Santuary Hunter to have all Eudaemons but i got 2 Wind Ranger instead...

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
                        That's pretty amazing luck. I got 6 oracles before getting anything else, so finding all types with no duplicate in 3 different accounts is probably stealing luck from everyone else
                        retried on my poor archer again, & got 5 more duplicates, still no wind ranger. now all the bloods i saved for him are given to the beautiful scourge mage (to lvl10).

Comment

Working...
                        X