Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Swag codes exchange

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swag codes exchange

Hello there i just win 50$ and 20$ wartune gift codes what i can do with this? i dont play wartune! I can sell or trade these codes?

No..I'm pretty sure that would be against terms of service, but also the codes would be locked to your r2 account and wouldn't work for anyone elses account anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by AdyEm View Post
      Hello there i just win 50$ and 20$ wartune gift codes what i can do with this? i dont play wartune! I can sell or trade these codes?
      That would be bad, please do not do that. You can always gift the codes away to friends who play the game. You can opt to not use them as well, it is personal preference. As Esme said here, tomorrow the code will be for a different game. So do not feel disheartened if your game isn't first out the gate. Sadly though, we don not know which games are included.

Magi~
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
        That would be bad, please do not do that. You can always gift the codes away to friends who play the game. You can opt to not use them as well, it is personal preference. As Esme said here, tomorrow the code will be for a different game. So do not feel disheartened if your game isn't first out the gate. Sadly though, we don not know which games are included.

Magi~
        How i can gift the codes if them are locked to my acc ....

Comment

well i find it strange aswel.

i only play wartune.
          but i get the league of angels codes.

is that just by accident or what?

because i have no use for it. .

would not mind trading for some wartune codes if able. .

Comment

Swag exchange

Got a 80 bucks code for Wartune , swapping for ofcourse an 80 bucks for LoA.

Comment

got 1 code left for LOA.

it's a 80 bucks one.

anybody interested. .
              i am in need of a wartune code. .
              Last edited by Dennink; 10-20-2015, 05:24 AM.

Comment

I myself got a 50 and 20 left to swap.

Comment

20$ League of Angels code , need Wartune

Comment

I have 3 LOA codes (20$, 50$, 80$), i need wartune, i excange them for the same value ofcourse, PM me

Comment

I got gift codes from that swag stuff r2 are holding

Won 3 codes for league of angels and guess what

Codes are not even valid
                      Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 10-20-2015, 08:28 AM.

Comment

The codes are only valid on R2 servers. Are you trying to use them here, or over on Kabam?
                        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Great, waste 10 minutes of your life on another r2games rigged wheel where you mostly get the thanks spin, and like that wasnt enough you get random codes for games you are not playing. Sure aint gonna do that again. Should have known better than to get tricked again " Hey give us some free advertisement for our game on social media, complete a survey for us in which most questions are about how we can make more money from you, in return we'll fail you badly as always" /facepalm
                          Last edited by Darkwise; 10-20-2015, 08:41 AM.

Comment

I got 80 and 50 dollar for wartune, so I was happy, however it made me realize I am happy that I don't recharge in this game if that was worth 130 dollars xD

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                              The codes are only valid on R2 servers. Are you trying to use them here, or over on Kabam?
                              duh i ave a r2 account on league of angels

inputed codes and they dont work in league of angels even tho they say its for league of angels lol

Comment

Working...
                              X