Clear All

• Insanely Bugged Frigga Skill

Has anyone here seen this skill before?

Click image for larger version

Name:	buggedskill.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	36.3 KB
ID:	1777664

Now take a look at it. 280% damage, no cooldown, cannot be ignored or blocked - looks like one of the unawakened passives to me. However - someone had this to use as an actual skill on their Frigga in class wars tonight. Now I have a red Frigga, and I do not have this skill anywhere on my list of available skills. Anyone know anything about this?
    Server: S371
    Guild: Harmony♣
    Class: Archer
    Rapidly losing interest.......

I've just found exactly what this is - Cyclone is an UNAWAKENED passive of the 3rd evo wind sylph. As you can see in these pictures, this player is actually able to use this as an awakened skill - with no cd, 280% damage, and no chance to ignore or block. This is a pretty serious bug if you ask me and needs sorting asap.

Click image for larger version

Name:	cyclonepassive.jpg
Size:	51.9 KB
ID:	1718542Click image for larger version

Name:	unawakenskill.jpg
Size:	64.1 KB
ID:	1718543

Comment

Wow, with no cd that is way overpowered. At least it doesn't keep the original feature of ignoring defense entirely.

Comment

Seems like the randomize skills you get when merging have that skill as a pool, so wouldn't say this person is cheating, just another typical r2 error that won't be fixed before harm is done.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
          Wow, with no cd that is way overpowered. At least it doesn't keep the original feature of ignoring defense entirely.
          Thats the thing, it DOES ignore defense, it hit magictim 4.5 mill br for 1.5 million, kathelene69 for 1.5 mill....
          Precision----S3 Worgs Lair

Precisia----
          s371 Harmony

Comment

This skill should be active only in non-divine period as the only active attack each 2 rounds (a other 2 are passive), who added it as available for divine time as normal skill without CD?

Comment

Originally posted by P-J-J View Post
              This skill should be active only in non-divine period as the only active attack each 2 rounds (a other 2 are passive), who added it as available for divine time as normal skill without CD?
              It is bugged completely - and he just won mage class wars using it. It is a major mess up and I feel like all mages should be complaining heavily about it. I have spoken to many other Freya/frigga users and none of them have had this bug - so it appears unique.

Comment

Originally posted by kelbeans View Post
                It is bugged completely - and he just won mage class wars using it. It is a major mess up and I feel like all mages should be complaining heavily about it. I have spoken to many other Freya/frigga users and none of them have had this bug - so it appears unique.
                report time?

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
                  report time?
                  I should say so - I already did it 2 days ago and they said they were trying to get it amended before class wars finals - guess they didn't

Comment

Originally posted by kelbeans View Post
                    Albeit I lost my wage, I had the same issue with electro RES bug team in previous Titan Wars. Maybe they fix it quietly same way. And experience that R2 never refund the bugs based on this type of game error (Lord of Time was pricing/feature issue, not game bug).

Let us check if it is specific to Miniclips, or only to him. If only to him, he needs to act too, otherwise he can be seen as R2-controlled account to stimulate other mage growth.

Comment

It's not, a mage on my publisher has the skill as well. (Facebook servers)

Comment

So all we need is to have official statement from R2, if this skill will be replaced, or remain untouched.

Or will wait with the change till the top players buy it to accompany already bought Odin (remember, 2 Friggs and 2 Odins are recommended, 1 Thor is enough - lol doing R2 promotion, is it allowed on forum?), then they change it together with Thor introduction.

I do not feel we will get compensation for the wagers, as he won with skill what was available and R2 not fixed it fast as other bugs in that category.

Comment

Maybe r2 refuses to answer simply cause they think they can make whales creates more frigga's just for a chance to get the bugged skill xD and fixes it once they've earned enough on this "bug" ;p

Comment

is until now any cw witaut using cheets etc bugs ???
                            ❤PaTeNcE❤
                            Even the future has an end

Comment

Can someone create official bug description and submit it to R2 as ticket and place thread in bug section?

This is discussion part that can be freely ignored, but bug reports have some legislation support.

Comment

Working...
                              X