Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Insanely Bugged Frigga Skill

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deep. Essentially, all the big, big spenders got whooped?

Comment

Originally posted by P-J-J View Post
      Can someone create official bug description and submit it to R2 as ticket and place thread in bug section?

This is discussion part that can be freely ignored, but bug reports have some legislation support.
      I've ticketed it 3 times now as a bug, and was told that they were aware of the seriousness of this due to mage class wars. I know at least 4 other big players who have done the same. They are saying that because it's miniclip they have limited clout, but are trying to work with the devs. It's still not solved, and clearly they don't intend to solve it any time soon, so my solution - cut miniclip from the cross server - we can't even see them on rankings so what's the point lol.
      Server: S371
      Guild: Harmony♣
      Class: Archer
      Rapidly losing interest.......

Comment

Originally posted by kelbeans View Post
        I've ticketed it 3 times now as a bug, and was told that they were aware of the seriousness of this due to mage class wars. I know at least 4 other big players who have done the same. They are saying that because it's miniclip they have limited clout, but are trying to work with the devs. It's still not solved, and clearly they don't intend to solve it any time soon, so my solution - cut miniclip from the cross server - we can't even see them on rankings so what's the point lol.
        This in reality shows what we already discussed in other topic - R2Games is not publisher of this game, but one of the resellers (MiniClip Games is other one). If MiniClip uses other clone that allows to have such skill, then the publisher has to resolve, so 7road is in charge at least as service provider, if the clone owner is Proficient City.

This only shows that MemoryLane needs to study the reseller/publisher difference. Publisher can quickly decide to fix it and send RfC to developers, resellers have to coordinate first and ask publisher to resolve.

Or we can ask somebody on MiniClip server to submit it as bug too, hopefully the "player in issue" can do it alone to show good will.
        Last edited by P-J-J; 10-26-2015, 12:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kelbeans View Post
          cut miniclip from the cross server - we can't even see them on rankings so what's the point lol.
          The way I see it you're stating that us spending less, therefore less BR and not that present on the rankings, means we should be cut off from the cross server. Look, don't get me wrong since I don't want to be mean, especially since I don't know you, but whatever your BR is and however strong you are, don't you think a statement like that is disrespectful towards more than just 1 person ? If you're completely fine with disrespecting lots of people, then I'd have to conclude you're a jerk.

Comment

Originally posted by peltekov.trayan View Post
            The way I see it you're stating that us spending less, therefore less BR and not that present on the rankings, means we should be cut off from the cross server. Look, don't get me wrong since I don't want to be mean, especially since I don't know you, but whatever your BR is and however strong you are, don't you think a statement like that is disrespectful towards more than just 1 person ? If you're completely fine with disrespecting lots of people, then I'd have to conclude you're a jerk.
            We are speaking about concrete issue that is present on MiniClip that gives players there advantage over other players. As you have other reseller we are using our reseller (R2) to escalate it to publisher, options are:
            1) Correct the bug
            2) Ignore the bug and face the consequences
            3) Split the cluster

Comment

Reseller, Publisher, Author ... idk man. I've read all your discussion with MemoryLane, just to realise R2 themselves are obviously not really aware and 100% sure of what their role in this whole cupcake is. Anyways, we're talking about the same product we're using though, so even if it occured at an R2 platform and you were here on miniclip, the ISSUE ITSELF still remains to be solved by the GAME DEVELOPERS, as the office ****** at R2 can't do the job themselves even if they'd like to.

Comment

Even the product is called Wartune, it really depends if we have same clone of the Game, or two distinct.

If one clone gives advantage over the other clone, it is legal to ask to:
                1) Correct the bug = resynchronize clones
                2) Ignore the bug and you will face the boycott from whales, R2's business is based on them
                3) Split the cluster, for each clone to fight under same equal condition.

Comment

Originally posted by P-J-J View Post
                  Even the product is called Wartune, it really depends if we have same clone of the Game, or two distinct.

If one clone gives advantage over the other clone, it is legal to ask to:
                  1) Correct the bug = resynchronize clones
                  2) Ignore the bug and you will face the boycott from whales, R2's business is based on them
                  3) Split the cluster, for each clone to fight under same equal condition.
                  As far as I know, it's only 1 guy who has the skill, not the whole miniclip "clone" cluster, right ? If so, how damn hard could it be to fix this issue ? When they lose balens they schedule maintenance instanlty, but regarding a serious game-changing issue, they sleep on and on. Pff, what the hell do we even expect ....

Comment

I am from the those miniclip servers "not the 1 in question" and find it hilarious you guys are asking for us to be cut off cause 1 guy won the CW cause of it every1 chucking a sissy
                    i no being #1 to every1 means so much and my advice to you is seek help pixels aint real and if it aint kong its armor or aeria lol tbh i dont think this will be getting fixed any time soon
                    or ever why? they cant be stuffed to fix stuff on the game "if its to complex" they cant even do maint properly or fix a bug with out creating another one

I also heard Titan wars is coming up soon "readys the popcorn"

Comment

Originally posted by peltekov.trayan View Post
                      I am not trying to disrespect anyone - except the people responsible for the production of this game, who have assured me they are aware of this "serious" issue, and who have not done a thing to fix it. The fact that you are not visible on our rankings has nothing to do with strength or spending - if you were all 6m BR you wouldn't be visible. Point being, if they can't even do that, and they can't/won't fix this, what's the point of even being in the same cross server cluster?? You may conclude that however you wish, but as you quite rightly said - no you don't know me
                      Last edited by kelbeans; 10-27-2015, 03:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali___G View Post
                        I am from the those miniclip servers "not the 1 in question" and find it hilarious you guys are asking for us to be cut off cause 1 guy won the CW cause of it every1 chucking a sissy
                        i no being #1 to every1 means so much and my advice to you is seek help pixels aint real and if it aint kong its armor or aeria lol tbh i dont think this will be getting fixed any time soon
                        or ever why? they cant be stuffed to fix stuff on the game "if its to complex" they cant even do maint properly or fix a bug with out creating another one

I also heard Titan wars is coming up soon "readys the popcorn"
                        Looking forward to him using this skill on me in Titan Wars tbh And in an age where pretty much everyone either games, watches TV, uses a phone or the internet, using the age old "pixels ain't real" thing ain't really gonna cut it I do however agree that they do not appear to be willing to fix this at all - not even had a mod response on here lol. Usual stuff I guess

Comment

I had actually reported this issue and snuck it on the Mega Bug thread the other day. All I can say here is they are aware of it, and thank you for those who have also filed tickets on the issue. Feel free to also use the template in post 1 of the dreaded bug thread to report there; that would be super helpful.
                          Retired Moderator.

Comment

Thanks Whaka - apologies I didn't notice that it had gone on the mega bug thread

Comment

Working...
                            X