Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

When is next Hall of Fame?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When is next Hall of Fame?

Hi 'when is the hall of fame coming ? I would like to know this so a can save pots and scrolls to cheat the Br

We do not know when such an event will occur in advance and can only suggest keeping an eye on the news and events forum section. Please know potions and scrolls may not count towards the battle rating, it is not something we know for certain in advance either.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Pots and Scrolls won't probably give you that much increase in BR... just a little maybe. I did some reading on the titles, that last year's HoF (I was playing Shadowbound at the time, so I was absent from the world of Wartune) had certain BR requirements in order to get the title. And seeing that we are around the last 2 (and a week) months, we might not get one if they are not planning one. The way it's going now, I probably won't play no more after a year and will be gone after that since I am having a bit of fun with Class Advancement at the moment. However, if things were to be different where I stay long, I do not want to have to wait years until the next HoF event comes along. That will truly suck.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

We do not know when such an event will occur in advance and can only suggest keeping an eye on the news and events forum section.
        To be fair, the patch notes in August in that forum said it was coming with that patch.

Comment

Mods always says do not trust information given outside of r2... I would like to add: Do not trust the information r2 gives =D

Comment

HoF

will be this year HoF EVENT ??
            ❤PaTeNcE❤
            Even the future has an end

Comment

Working...
            X