Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

I have a suggestion I think the game should have :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a suggestion I think the game should have :)

Hi there whoever sees this,

The reason for this thread is that I have a suggestion that should be added to game and I want to see how many others would either agree or disagree with me on this suggestion. The suggestion that my in game hubby and I thought of was is that since you cant send items to other players, it should be changed to where you can only give items to your in game spouse. Say you have multiple amount of items that you or your in game partner are in need off but seeing as you cant mail items to anyone currently, I feel it would be easier to make it so you can help whoever you are married too in game, and vice versa. If you agree please state so and please give your opinions, if you disagree please say why you disagree.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and I cant wait to see what the other players of wartune have to say.

It's a good idea, but there will be people with pitchforks and torches mobbing up in wanting the same. I mean, I probably would but I am not married in game (nor will I ever be). Seems to me, that everything 7Road/R2 does is cater generously to the casher population while leaving the rest in the dust. They had an event where it was (emphasis on "was") beneficial for both casher and non-casher alike, but it got mucked up when they changed it from "unlimited" to "limited". Why they did that is way beyond me, but in my opinion is probably the most foolish move they had made (aside from giving people a patch that jams up game play -- aka "lag").
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

This is something that would be nice to have, I guess, but in the list of priorities I would put on additions to this game, it would rank pretty low.

What would you really share anyway? Bear in mind that only unbound things would be eligible, unless they wanted to just allow you to trade anything.

Now, if it came in the form of a couples vault, which would add extra storage for all this junk they want us to cart around, then I'd be all in favor.

Comment

This specific suggestion has been put forward many times, and we're given the same answer as the possibility of the Auction house. No matter how much R2Games would like the trade/auction option, the developers will not allow it. I did have a quote from MemoryLane on hand (which is brilliant as always), but I can't find it :'(
        Retired Moderator.

Comment

And yet the Chinese version of the game has the auction house option?

Therefore, it is in the game and the devs did implement it.

Sounds like someone at R2 is telling porkies.

Comment

About the Auction House...

Click image for larger version

Name:	LaraNPC.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	60.3 KB
ID:	1718561

yep, empty promises

Comment

That is the old market before they merged it with the Wilds Shop and then with the balen shop.

They just left the NPCs in because otherwise, it would screw up the Circuit Quests.

Comment

Originally posted by Whakapono View Post
                This specific suggestion has been put forward many times, and we're given the same answer as the possibility of the Auction house. No matter how much R2Games would like the trade/auction option, the developers will not allow it. I did have a quote from MemoryLane on hand (which is brilliant as always), but I can't find it :'(
                This very briefly shows who is the game publisher - 7roads, so where is their forum to speak with them without proxy?
                If R2Games product manager has no power on features, that he wants to configure from "developers", then the whole product management lays outside R2Games and R2Games is reseller only.

Comment

Also note, for those that remember it, the old city had the auction house as something that was coming. Coupled with the fact that the Chinese servers have it, I am 99.99% sure that R2 was LYING when it said that it is the devs that refuse to put it in.

The auction house had ALWAYS been intended to be put it. I am pretty certain that it was R2 that stopped it from being implemented in the English version because it would cut into their revenues. You won't be buying from THEM if you can buy from people with excess, especially guildies who no longer need the items.

Some items that some people won't need but is being sold for balens: Star Sand, Dragon Essence, Star Tear Shards, lower level flames and enchant materials, mount hooves.

Comment

Originally posted by Whakapono View Post
                    I did have a quote from MemoryLane on hand (which is brilliant as always), but I can't find it :'(
                    This is the quote in question.
                    Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                    The decision to not implement the auction house was not R2's decision, it was a partnership decision. It has nothing to do with making money at all (trust me, no one's come close to guessing the real reason behind that decision, so you can read all the player reasons for why there's no trading and cross them all off the list). On the contrary, there would be more profit to be had by implementing it, as people who cash will spend a bit more to buy things they need from the auction house, and then will have to spend more to keep their advantage over the players who wouldn't normally have balens that the cashers are giving them to. This was actually addressed a long time ago by the admin. If/when the partners decide to allow it, then we will get it.
                    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                      Also note, for those that remember it, the old city had the auction house as something that was coming. Coupled with the fact that the Chinese servers have it, I am 99.99% sure that R2 was LYING when it said that it is the devs that refuse to put it in.

The auction house had ALWAYS been intended to be put it. I am pretty certain that it was R2 that stopped it from being implemented in the English version because it would cut into their revenues. You won't be buying from THEM if you can buy from people with excess, especially guildies who no longer need the items.

Some items that some people won't need but is being sold for balens: Star Sand, Dragon Essence, Star Tear Shards, lower level flames and enchant materials, mount hooves.
                      You are not too far from it. I had also known this as well. Prior to leaving WT and playing SB on R2's site, it had something about "coming soon". Had R2 (as many other gaming developers who had made decisions when it comes to some form of trade market) stated that it might be abused in the form of people utilizing alts to feed their main (let's just say the basic currency is bound/unbound balens), then I would completely understand. The wilds shop is a flop now since it was not long merged from the mystery shop, but at times there isn't anything in the shop that would be useful for the non-casher. I do wilds from time to time, but not as much as I had done before when I can get stuff from the shop to aid me on my journey.

If alt usage isn't the issue, so what's holding 7Road/R2 back from putting in the trade house? I haven't played the Chinese version, but it would not be fair to the rest of the world that China only gets the goods while we get the trash. That's more of a prejudicial aspect if you ask me.
                      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

The Chinese servers are not administered by R2. It must be noted that R2 is the one who sets prices and those prices are 2-3 times more than the Chinese servers.

Just looking at the various things, it is obvious that R2 is far more greedy than the Chinese publishers. Their excuse that Europeans and Americans have a higher standard of living and therefore can afford to pay more falls apart when you take into account the Oceania servers.

In other words, R2 is full of dinosaur dung and has always been full of dinosaur dung. They are liars and conmen, pure and simple.

Comment

Working...
                        X