astral auto capture

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• astral auto capture

hope you are earning a lot of cash, now what about if you think a little more about non casher player, we non casher player cannot get a merge sylph like loki or freya beacause of balance, so if you think about astral auto capture that you can give us(non-casher) a limited astral auto capture. for example you can capture astral auto capture just for limimted amount just like ten lakh(one million) or twenty lakh(two million) gold, beacause mostly people doing job and haven't enough time to do a astral, if you give us a limited amount of auto capture astral then mostly player espacially non casher can do astral. thanks

The astral auto-capture feature is the ONLY reason for VIP. Give that to non-VIPs and the VIP subscription will crash. They won't do it.

Comment

Sad but true. Already everyone had gotten used to it being a subscription based perk. To change that will probably change some of the VIP renewals when they know they can get it for free. On the other hand, if they had made it free without putting it on the VIP packet in the first place, then it probably won't affect VIP subscriptions in any form. But, it's already too late (many years, or time it started to now) down the road to change it without making a huge impact.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

There is no more reason to go VIP as it stand without it. R2 has slowly killed off their own VIP exclusivity with their own stupidity.

A +10 mount. Whoopee... when you are giving out +60, +80, +100, +150, +200 mounts by the dozen?
        No honour loss. BG is a complete mess that no one wants to go anywhere near anyway, which is why they came up with the swag of new titles. Not losing honour is no advantage when you don't need it in the first place. The addition of those honour medals that they are giving out by the hundreds make not going near BG an even MORE attractive option.
        A few mtw a week. Yay, when you are giving them out by the relative truckload. I get 10 per day from ame mine alone, and guild battles yield even more.
        Bonus XP. When you have a World Prosperity in the 1000%? What the hell for? Heck, even I am accruing XP just to spend on redundant and useless talents (almost completed all 5 advanced talents, of which I use at most 2), and my toon is less than a year old.

I can't even remember the rest, so insignificant they are.

The ONLY thing that saves VIP as it stands is the astral autocapture. Without it, there is absolutely no reason to go anywhere near it. R2 stabbed VIP up the rectum.

In business, this is called cannibalising your own market, and it is is something that is warned AGAINST by any business or marketing course you can name. It is the sign of an amateur, a noob.
        Last edited by AdaJames; 10-24-2015, 11:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
          There is no more reason to go VIP as it stand without it. R2 has slowly killed off their own VIP exclusivity with their own stupidity.

A +10 mount. Whoopee... when you are giving out +60, +80, +100, +150, +200 mounts by the dozen?
          No honour loss. BG is a complete mess that no one wants to go anywhere near anyway, which is why they came up with the swag of new titles. Not losing honour is no advantage when you don't need it in the first place. The addition of those honour medals that they are giving out by the hundreds make not going near BG an even MORE attractive option.
          A few mtw a week. Yay, when you are giving them out by the relative truckload. I get 10 per day from ame mine alone, and guild battles yield even more.
          Bonus XP. When you have a World Prosperity in the 1000%? What the hell for? Heck, even I am accruing XP just to spend on redundant and useless talents (almost completed all 5 advanced talents, of which I use at most 2), and my toon is less than a year old.

I can't even remember the rest, so insignificant they are.

The ONLY thing that saves VIP as it stands is the astral autocapture. Without it, there is absolutely no reason to go anywhere near it. R2 stabbed VIP up the rectum.

In business, this is called cannibalising your own market, and it is is something that is warned AGAINST by any business or marketing course you can name. It is the sign of an amateur, a noob.
          hey you forgot the free CD & skip battles thingie! that's THE most important thing right now, if you still need seps, lvl80 refinement crystals, etc. can u imagine a non-vip toon can finish all of sylph arena, player arena, etc. each day, without spending much more time than a vip player? i don't think so. lol

Comment

Honor loss? OMG, I just lost 10 honor on that last fight, LOL. No, seriously, I did to see what the hubbub was about. I am not even VIP and this is just sad. However, there are things I find redundant when it comes to being a VIP, but it's R2 so they want to make it all pretty for all the suckers out there to spend, spend, SPEND!! Notably, there are a few things that stood out that I can say, "yes, it belongs there", but as you say, people are able to get mounts that is greater than the "starter" one, or the free CD (oh damn, kind of a joke now since 15 minutes do fly very fast); skip battles might be good and all, but I am strong to the point where I just leave them sitting while I go get a cold one.

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
              hey you forgot the free CD & skip battles thingie! that's THE most important thing right now, if you still need seps, lvl80 refinement crystals, etc. can u imagine a non-vip toon can finish all of sylph arena, player arena, etc. each day, without spending much more time than a vip player? i don't think so. lol
              Not really. You are going to spend hours on the game anyway. Just pop in now and then to do it. Like fishing, for example. VIP won't help you there with the CD. I was non-VIP for the longest time (this is not my first toon; it is merely the first one that had VIP from the ground up). I know what being a non-VIP is like.

You try spending 100M gold on astrals without the autocapture and see where you end up, even with the macro autoclick cheat (it is illegal according to R2 rules, by the way). Autocapture is by far the biggest advantage when it comes to time savings and therefore, worth of the VIP.

Comment

Not really. You are going to spend hours on the game anyway. Just pop in now and then to do it. Like fishing, for example. VIP won't help you there with the CD. I was non-VIP for the longest time (this is not my first toon; it is merely the first one that had VIP from the ground up). I know what being a non-VIP is like.

You try spending 100M gold on astrals without the autocapture and see where you end up, even with the macro autoclick cheat (it is illegal according to R2 rules, by the way). Autocapture is by far the biggest advantage when it comes to time savings and therefore, worth of the VIP.
                but most astrals have very low return for the cost (gold, time, effort, etc.). IMHO only a few orange ones are worth maxing. if by the time ur already a strong toon but astral is still ur major focus, i'd be more surprised than not. i have 1 spender (main, knight) & 2 secondary toons running in parallel. speaking of where the real pains are, i feel them in 2 different windows side by side each day. before this patch, dimensions WAS THE most important aspect of vip. but not any more. not that they don't give good enough boosts, but that their boosts are too short-lived to worth the time & effort spent on keeping 5 completed or half done dimensions all the time, & the gold cost of getting adv. & exp. dim coords is too high for their very low drop rate.

Comment

Well, that is entirely up to you. All I can say is that once people start maxing astrals, they are going to see the VIP subscription drop. I am planning on that myself.

Comment

Well, that is entirely up to you. All I can say is that once people start maxing astrals, they are going to see the VIP subscription drop. I am planning on that myself.
                    Oh I am pretty sure it will drop once it comes to that or someone finds a way to "automate" the process. Not saying that I would use a tool for such as I don't do much astrals (a pain in the cupcake -- yeah I went there, ha ha) these days (they are still low, but I just don't have time to click/sell/click/synth/sell/click/oh you get the jist of it. There was one game I known back about 8 years ago where the remote (advanced one where you can do more) costs real money to buy off the shop. However, someone made a program that mimics the item (a hack if you will) and the market plummeted due to not many people spending.

As I had stated previously, there is so much redundancy that even if I wanted to buy the VIP subscription, it would be for the extra perks that cannot be found with a non-paying account and that it cannot be abused by such. Two years ago, I would have bought because of the time between upgrades were long enough. However, now 15 minutes just flew by fast for the higher level stuff. Up to level 20, it's 5 seconds in between, so you can see where I did say it's "redundant".

Comment

Working...
                    X