Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Balen only sylph skills ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Balen only sylph skills ?

This is another perfect example of what is wrong with this game. I have used Bound Balens in the past to both learn and forget sylph skills. It would have been nice to know that you changed the fee for learning skills to Balen ONLY BEFORE I spent BBs to forget a skill. Now my sylph has only 3 skills and is ready for my 2nd refinement. Bad enough that it has taken several months to max abilities and get it orange, now I get to wait till I have leftover Balens to learn new skills since this is not scaled high enough to donate just to get the couple thousand Balens it will take to get my sylph to where I want it . I get that it is pure GREED that motivates how this game is run but a little warning when you change this kind of thing would go a long ways to NOT p*** off your player base. Or did I miss that memo ? Just some friendly feedback

What skills cant you learn, as I'm able to click the 'Spend bound balens first" box on every sylph i have. The exception is fused sylphs, which they are currently trying to milk for as much money as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Barraind View Post
      What skills cant you learn, as I'm able to click the 'Spend bound balens first" box on every sylph i have. The exception is fused sylphs, which they are currently trying to milk for as much money as possible.
      Unless it changed in the past week, can get fusion skills with BB.

Comment

didn't read clearly *

Comment

Yup normal and fusion sylphs are both bb - so not sure where that comes from lol
          Server: S371
          Guild: Harmony♣
          Class: Archer
          Rapidly losing interest.......

Comment

OK I see what I did. Mistake is on me. Guess you all are right. Bound Balens work just fine.

Comment

Working...
            X