Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Soul Crystal Event?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soul Crystal Event?

Are there going to be any more? It seems like there hasn't been one in several months, so I'm wondering if I should keep saving them or just use them now instead.

In all honesty, we never know in advance if or when an event will occur or revisit in the case of old favourites. All we can do for the moment is keep an eye on the news and events section for future announcements and keep our fingers crossed that this event will come around as I know many are hopeful for it.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Don't expect one; soul crystals are super cheap now, and soul seals not that much more expensive, so using them is not something they're particularly likely to reward. And if they do, they won't give a lot of rewards, so holding off on using them is a bad bet, in my opinion.

Virtually zero chance of being able to exchange soul crystals for anything else ever again.

Comment

Working...
      X