Dragon Invasion/Bloody Inferno dice roll

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon Invasion/Bloody Inferno dice roll

Whenever I am doing Dragon Invasion (DI)/ Bloody Inferno (BI), I always thought about the dice rolling issue. Just wanted to make a personal suggestion regarding the dice rolling. Because the dice rolling is random, even when you make it to a higher stages of DI/BI, there is still a possibility that a low number 1-3 would appear. It is pretty irritating that high number 4-6 appear during the lower stages of DI/BI, while low number 1-3 appear on higher stages of DI/BI. It happens to my team before (although not that often). I'm writing this post, hoping that r2 will take it into serious consideration. Here it goes:

Bloody Inferno (BI)
    A total of 6 stages (clearing all 6 stages isnt that hard, so i believe most should be getting "max" rewards).

Stage 1-2: Dice rolling with all 1-6 (All 6 numbers have a possibility of appearing, nothing changes at this point)
    Stage 3-4: Dice rolling with only 2-6 (Only top 5 numbers have the possibility of appearing)
    Stage 5-6: Dice rolling with only 3-6 (Only top 4 numbers have the possibility of appearing)

Dragon Invasion
    Dragon invasion have a total of ??? stages. I dont know about that. My team was able to clear stage 11, and there is still stage 12 to go. So it could be 12 or much higher.

Stage 1-3: Dice rolling with all 1-6 (All 6 numbers have a possibility of appearing, nothing changes at this point)
    Stage 4-5: Dice rolling with only 2-6 (Only top 5 numbers have the possibility of appearing)
    Stage 6-7: Dice rolling with only 3-6 (Only top 4 numbers have the possibility of appearing)
    Stage 8 onwards: Dice rolling with only 4-6 (Only top 3 numbers have the possibility of appearing)

The reason I recommend changing the dice rolling is to give credit to players that able to clear to a higher stages of DI/BI (mainly DI). Although not much in the case of BI, but players do fight hard to clear to the highest possible stages in DI. Therefore this suggestion is to increase the chances of player getting better rewards when they able to clear to higher stages.

*Note: In the above mention recommendation of stage grouping is just for explanation of my suggestion. It could be after every stage clear you remove 1 lowest number from the dice roll or something differ.

BI actually rewards players for beating higher stages. Don't recall 100% but think it is something like:

50k stack stage 1-2
    60k stack stage 3-4
    100k stack stage 5-6
    Think they also increase the sylph equipment shard drop as well.

They could do something like that in DI as well I guess, increase the stack worth every 2 stages.

Comment

Or.. you could just suggest the SUM of all players dice roll = no. of loot

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
        BI actually rewards players for beating higher stages. Don't recall 100% but think it is something like:

50k stack stage 1-2
        60k stack stage 3-4
        100k stack stage 5-6
        Think they also increase the sylph equipment shard drop as well.

They could do something like that in DI as well I guess, increase the stack worth every 2 stages.
        Yup you are right.. but there will be situation where by you rolled a 6 for stage 1-2 (50k * 6 = 300k) and that you rolled a 3 for stage 5-6 (100k * 3 = 300k). The rward would still be the same. Probably me getting a one-sided greediness but just hope that r2 would further improve on our opportunity for higher stage in getting more rewards. But definitely love that suggestion that DI would increase stack worth every 2 stages. Thx

Comment

would be an advantage if u could click the results away, seems like it takes already 1 sec till u can start wich can be very close to collect all rewards (when there is a 12) with all the lagg that is there in game.

or other possibility: wait 2 secs after last result from dice until dice shield is removed (seen a 12 only 3 times so far in about 30 games)

Comment

Working...
          X