Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Think about non cashers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Think about non cashers

when are you gona think longer then just the high cashers ? are you not gona want ppl to stay in this game ? why dont you example make bg for ppl that are higher so we who try to do qst have a chance ??? as for me i have try bg now 12 times and end up with the loser team and that makes me not to finish the class advancement qst . are you realy so blind and not wanting to fix that so ppl actuly stay in this game ? or do you want ppl to quit ? game is fun when you actuly are able to build your champ so you can then to go to battle ground and try out your strength . well you are slow thinkers .

never will happen just give them ur bank details they be happy with that lol

Comment

If you hadn't realised it yet - Wartune is the 100% equivalent of real life.

1. Free to play and pay to win.
      2. Nothing is EVER fair or righteous.
      3. The more you complain, the more lies and empty promises you hear arrond you.
      4. Threatening to quit doesn't result in anything since no one cares about the value of the individual.
      5. Last but not least important : no one cares about our feedback or oppinion. (they state to do so here, but you'll often see posts hardly being kept alive for more than 6 months, promising a solution soon, which brings us to point 3)

Comment

Originally posted by peltekov.trayan View Post
        If you hadn't realised it yet - Wartune is the 100% equivalent of real life.

1. Free to play and pay to win.
        2. Nothing is EVER fair or righteous.
        3. The more you complain, the more lies and empty promises you hear arrond you.
        4. Threatening to quit doesn't result in anything since no one cares about the value of the individual.
        5. Last but not least important : no one cares about our feedback or oppinion. (they state to do so here, but you'll often see posts hardly being kept alive for more than 6 months, promising a solution soon, which brings us to point 3)
        R2Games business model is based on Stars' = big cash from new fast moving game, and from strongly applied Pareto's rule (the 20% people generate 80% income).

So they focus on introducing and promoting almost the same games (I see LoA, Wartune, NG, WFL ... still the same mechanism with little twist and maybe better programming) for $100,000 whales. And they hope the whale either jump to new server, or to other game. Even support prioritize in terms of cash spent.

Yes, big whales need competitors and it is usually the light cashers and free players, but nobody cares still. The behaviour of big/epic spenders shows big issues in income, so they are facing the change.

Comment

Originally posted by P-J-J View Post
          R2Games business model is based on Stars' = big cash from new fast moving game, and from strongly applied Pareto's rule (the 20% people generate 80% income).

So they focus on introducing and promoting almost the same games (I see LoA, Wartune, NG, WFL ... still the same mechanism with little twist and maybe better programming) for $100,000 whales. And they hope the whale either jump to new server, or to other game. Even support prioritize in terms of cash spent.

Yes, big whales need competitors and it is usually the light cashers and free players, but nobody cares still. The behaviour of big/epic spenders shows big issues in income, so they are facing the change.
          You know what's funny, though ? LoA runs perfectly on my pc, but Wartune lags like it's a Witcher 3 run on a pentium 3 xD

Comment

Originally posted by peltekov.trayan View Post
            You know what's funny, though ? LoA runs perfectly on my pc, but Wartune lags like it's a Witcher 3 run on a pentium 3 xD
            Maybe just need to give it more time to get enhanced to death. I used to be able to run 2 instances of Wartune on my old laptop; now it can't even handle one. Since that last emergency maintenance, it's approaching unplayability even on my newer PC.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
              Maybe just need to give it more time to get enhanced to death. I used to be able to run 2 instances of Wartune on my old laptop; now it can't even handle one. Since that last emergency maintenance, it's approaching unplayability even on my newer PC.
              Spot on to much flashy pixels i no id rather play it looking like **** then to lag like it does now

Comment

The main cause of lag these days is enormous Google analytics analysing the lag

Comment

dont think they thought wartune would even exist that long, so they thought about big cashers too milk them for 1 maybe 2 years to make big profits.

since 1 year there is no clear line in development of the game, events change from ok, to **, then to moderate ok, aso, aso

they will see sooner or later that game can only exist with a bit fairness for all kind of br lvlvs. atm all noncash players can quit playing everything based on a br pool, without any kind of matching (arena, sylph arena, all kind of cross server events u have to fight others,...

cash players need non cashers as much as non cashers need cashers (in general) but most cash players dont want competition with players same br (when u go arena u see big br cashers hunt low players and avoid any contact with same br (mostly they will say i can kill 5 in same time as 1 match with same br, but even when they would have all titles based on kills they will still go for low br players)

time they put in some rules for matching that really make sense, i prefer waiting 3 minutes for a fight then to have a fight within 1 minute against player that has no chance or that 1shots me. its enough that game is based on 99% random facts so matching should be better to make it a bit better at all (nut hell freezes over before this wil happen, as much as devs take care of anything written here in forum, they give a piece of s.hit about palyers as long as enough pay too much for this)

Comment

To the one who complains about BG and being on the loser team that he/she couldn't finish his/her Class Advancement quest, I am a non-casher with the following tip to you:

1. You can enter multiple times a day. You are only rewarded for 2 fights (honor, etc.), but any fight after those two STILL counts towards (wins if you will) the quest completion. You just won't get rewarded the honor, or anything else. Think of it as not having the attempts checked in when you do an MPD for the first time to get a feel for it. For what I am going to put in point 2, I got the completion in a day.

2. To really find a winning team, you got to gamble. If you want to get your two rewarded attempts out of the way, then do so, so you won't lose out on the honor to be gotten. Once you did that, then you can still enter. Timing is all important in this. Myself, I had entered fights at the 18th minute, look around to see if I am on the winning side, and leave by the 19th minute if I am not on the winning side to utilize the cool down timer (5 minute AWOL in effect which I think it's kind of stupid, but oh-kay I guess). Then I would enter at minute 24 (minute 25 and beyond won't let you in and you have to wait on the next one) to see if I am in. Sometimes I would land myself on the winning team this time, or in a different BG that is sometimes brand new.

3. Once you find that winning side, you would want to start racking up the points if your timer's more than 5 minutes left so you won't get kicked out for being inactive. Killing NPCs, carting, tower captures work fine. Getting into fights also works out good if you can beat them. Do something to get a high spread and hoping no one will do the same.

I know this is cheap, but if people are playing "dirty" to win, why can't you?

Now, for the topic at hand. It has been years since people had made a suggestion to really overhaul BG's way of matching so it could be fair to all. There were fires on both sides of the debate that turned out into an all-out war that someone said "it's the way it goes, if you don't like it, then don't join". Well, I guess many took that advice and that's why some BGs hardly had anyone participating and just left it to the whales to duke it out with each other. Some people would come to join, and those people would frustrated and stop. I rather they put in fair matching (how can you complain of no one joining with that if there are about 3 major time slots and about 2-4 battles within those times across a 24h time zone?) so more people can have fun, but I guess that would be too hard to put in. Right now, it's like having a Yugo in a race of Formula 1's. The Yugo will always lose.
                    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
                    X