Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

2012 account lost

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 account lost

wheres my account ? SERVER 54
    my yahoo mail is [*email removed*] please retrieve
    my account immediately..

i attache photos of my acc... Click image for larger version

Name:	12.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	208.8 KB
ID:	1777780
    Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 10-26-2015, 08:48 AM. Reason: email removal

~ Have you double checked if you're logged into the right account?
    ~ When was the last time you successfully logged in?

Edit; I see you added screenshots. Excellent. That leaves two of my initial questions. Can you answer those, please?
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 10-26-2015, 08:54 AM.
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	191.3 KB
ID:	1718594

last log in my account 2013
      many times check

Comment

Can you please try using the direct link to your server? For server 54 that's: http://www.r2games.com/play/?game=14&server=198
        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

Comment

i am back to level 1 y is it?

Comment

Going by how low your toon is in that screenshot they probably deleted you during a server merge.

Comment

Character Name: `Niel`
              Class: Knight
              Level:46
              Battle Rating: 20695
              Server: starford fortress s54
              Guild: <Demonz>

my friend retrieve his account after 3 years offline but mine is deleteD?

Comment

No, accounts over level 12 are NOT deleted in a merge...
                It has all the signs of you signing in to a different account than the one your Niel is on. Please double and triple check if you are using the correct email or OpenID to log in. Did you used to log in using a Facebook openID, then you have to do that now as well, for instance.

Comment

this account is my old account and i am wondering because i log in it states that create account thats y i create new and it is level 15 now. i played last 3 years ago. and it is level 46.

Comment

Working...
                  X