Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unreal red gear wont take div soul

wrong section and wrong char
    Last edited by codrut1979; 10-26-2015, 10:50 PM.

ok I made this post I have res sylph and red gear but cant get div soul to go in any. my sylph Is red and I just don't get it my other guy has all red and soul div in there but my char nothing can we fix this before say 2 years.

Comment

Originally posted by -DarkSt0rm- View Post
      ok I made this post I have res sylph and red gear but cant get div soul to go in any. my sylph Is red and I just don't get it my other guy has all red and soul div in there but my char nothing can we fix this before say 2 years.
      It seems as if a few, though rare few, are having issues with the red sylph gear and divinity souls. I saw this post here and have you given this a try yet to see if it will work for you? Have you tried a flash cache clearance, other browsers or the mini client if you are an r2games site player to see if altering any other modifiers makes it behave?
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

I use mini also I tried to do using both ways . So I have red gear and cant do a thing with them whats point of making I guess

Comment

Another thing you might want to try is double clicking on the divinity soul to see if it will go into the socket. We had some issues with Gems going into Red gear a while ago and that solved the issue. That could work in this case.
          Kage Bunshin no jutsu
          Check out the page for more info!

Comment

I just made another red this time I didn't unsocket the gear like others and that one worked. But first 2 I did like when u up ur gear for char and now cant socket the red gear any ideas ?

Comment

There are many things that you may be able to try to resolve this issue, you can try unequipping the gear to socket it. You might simply need to refresh your browser or miniclient if that is what you are using (Which runs Via I.E. or Edge (Win10), or perhaps it is a matter of clearing your browser cache or Flash cache. If these solutions do not work you can try double clicking the divinity souls instead of drag and drop to see if they will go into the socket. If these suggestions do not work please let us know so we can keep working to figure out a solution.
              Kage Bunshin no jutsu
              Check out the page for more info!

Comment

Working...
              X