Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What you guys want (A little multiple choice quiz)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What you guys want (A little multiple choice quiz)

Hey guys I have made a multiple choice quiz to see what you guys want to see in Wartune. Hopefully some people at r2games sees this and takes account of what the people playing the game wants.

The Multiple choice quiz: http://strawpoll.me/5848438/
    The results: http://strawpoll.me/5848438/r

It would also be awesome if you entered what you want in the comments and mention if you took part in this.

Thanks.

I am on Server S564 Jade Legion
    Guild: Bastids
    Name: itinirt
    Br: 30587

With the lag and the recent fiasco with the patch, it will frustrate people more. Even so, it comes to finding a time to stick it into that people would come en masse and participate.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Thanks that is really good response.

Comment

It's been a while since I played seriously. What is the "fiasco" with the new patch?

Comment

Originally posted by R2111470937 View Post
          It's been a while since I played seriously. What is the "fiasco" with the new patch?
          Oh that thing called lag that scores of players are experiencing with various things that is worse than driving behind the short bus. Also some events are skimped from their former glory (cough cough gem event cough cough). Then of course, there was this problem I had when I could not exit Dragon Invasion MPD or do anything else short of a refresh. If you have 2 or more accounts, it's a pain in the rear end. And finally, the cache no longer saves, forcing you to wait until every place is reloaded again and again and again.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
            Oh that thing called lag that scores of players are experiencing with various things that is worse than driving behind the short bus. Also some events are skimped from their former glory (cough cough gem event cough cough). Then of course, there was this problem I had when I could not exit Dragon Invasion MPD or do anything else short of a refresh. If you have 2 or more accounts, it's a pain in the rear end. And finally, the cache no longer saves, forcing you to wait until every place is reloaded again and again and again.
            That and only that is what i want fixed on patch notes.
            East coast archer.

Comment

Working...
            X