recharge trouble

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• recharge trouble

Why R2 think if i make a recharge by card i want to wait 48 hours to get my balens ?

They don't. And 48 hours is not normal. How long has it been and why do you think you have to wait so long?
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

i made 2 recharge of 2k balens today via skrill. Didnt received my balens, money of course was taken of from my card. Wrote a ticket, and the answer it was to wait 48 hours.

I dont think it is a normal thing. I need balens now not after 48 hours. I paid for it so give it.

Comment

Originally posted by codrut1979 View Post
        i made 2 recharge of 2k balens today via skrill. Didnt received my balens, money of course was taken of from my card. Wrote a ticket, and the answer it was to wait 48 hours.

I dont think it is a normal thing. I need balens now not after 48 hours. I paid for it so give it.
        Can you please give me the ticket number?
        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

Comment

sent in PM, not in Public.

Comment

pls let me know what char u see in the picture. What mail and ID number.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	Képerny?felvétel (5).png
Views:	1
Size:	268.1 KB
ID:	1718630

Comment

From your picture I can see the server is 298 as well as an r2games id number. I am hopeful this will be enough for Esme to do some poking and I will give her a gentle bump this way. Hopefully she can help to get this resolved for you.

Magi~
              Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

as always thwe customer are the fool, and the seller is right.

they said i made a mistake and recharged other toon, here is the prof i recharged mine. Dont care about R2 bugs in the System. It is not the first case. First time got f... by 60K balens that case solved in cooperation with Esme, after tha got f... by 500 balens never solved, told R2 to spend that 5 USD on pills. Now f... by 4k balens. And i have to wait 48 hours because R2 have problems in System. Than maybe they need to fix it before start to sell something.
                Last edited by codrut1979; 10-27-2015, 06:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by codrut1979 View Post
                  as always thwe customer are the fool, and the seller is right.

they said i made a mistake and recharged other toon, here is the prof i recharged mine. Dont care about R2 bugs in the System. It is not the first case. First time got f... by 60K balens that case solved in cooperation with Esme, after tha got f... by 500 balens never solved, told R2 to spend that 5 USD on pills. Now f... by 4k balens. And i have to wait 48 hours because R2 have problems in System. Than maybe they need to fix it before start to sell something.

Sorry you're having trouble codrut, while I've never used skrill so I can't speak to that. I am sure this isn't on purpose and there may have been an interruption between r2's payment channel and skrill. This can happen and it is why they ask you to wait 48 hours for it work go through or it may cause other issues along the way.
                  "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
                  Browser Game Support

Comment

Codrut, I've received your additional PMs and I'm trying to get the point across to R2. So far I appear to be talking to a wall, so please bear with me.

Comment

Working...
                    X