Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Flash EOL

Attention: Adobe has blocked flash content from playing beginning January 12th. Please update to new client version 1.1.2.
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Have questions or concerns you want to talk about? Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

recharge trouble

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• codrut1979
    started a topic recharge trouble

recharge trouble

Why R2 think if i make a recharge by card i want to wait 48 hours to get my balens ?

• EsmeWeatherwax
    replied
    Codrut, I've received your additional PMs and I'm trying to get the point across to R2. So far I appear to be talking to a wall, so please bear with me.

Leave a comment:

• Mentor_MrEUS
    replied
    Originally posted by codrut1979 View Post
    as always thwe customer are the fool, and the seller is right.

they said i made a mistake and recharged other toon, here is the prof i recharged mine. Dont care about R2 bugs in the System. It is not the first case. First time got f... by 60K balens that case solved in cooperation with Esme, after tha got f... by 500 balens never solved, told R2 to spend that 5 USD on pills. Now f... by 4k balens. And i have to wait 48 hours because R2 have problems in System. Than maybe they need to fix it before start to sell something.

Sorry you're having trouble codrut, while I've never used skrill so I can't speak to that. I am sure this isn't on purpose and there may have been an interruption between r2's payment channel and skrill. This can happen and it is why they ask you to wait 48 hours for it work go through or it may cause other issues along the way.

Leave a comment:

• codrut1979
    replied
    as always thwe customer are the fool, and the seller is right.

they said i made a mistake and recharged other toon, here is the prof i recharged mine. Dont care about R2 bugs in the System. It is not the first case. First time got f... by 60K balens that case solved in cooperation with Esme, after tha got f... by 500 balens never solved, told R2 to spend that 5 USD on pills. Now f... by 4k balens. And i have to wait 48 hours because R2 have problems in System. Than maybe they need to fix it before start to sell something.
    Last edited by codrut1979; 10-27-2015, 07:32 PM.

Leave a comment:

• GM_Magik
    replied
    From your picture I can see the server is 298 as well as an r2games id number. I am hopeful this will be enough for Esme to do some poking and I will give her a gentle bump this way. Hopefully she can help to get this resolved for you.

Magi~

Leave a comment:

• codrut1979
    replied
    pls let me know what char u see in the picture. What mail and ID number.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Képerny?felvétel (5).png
Views:	1
Size:	268.1 KB
ID:	1718630

Leave a comment:

• codrut1979
    replied
    sent in PM, not in Public.

Leave a comment:

• EsmeWeatherwax
    replied
    Originally posted by codrut1979 View Post
    i made 2 recharge of 2k balens today via skrill. Didnt received my balens, money of course was taken of from my card. Wrote a ticket, and the answer it was to wait 48 hours.

I dont think it is a normal thing. I need balens now not after 48 hours. I paid for it so give it.
    Can you please give me the ticket number?

Leave a comment:

• codrut1979
    replied
    i made 2 recharge of 2k balens today via skrill. Didnt received my balens, money of course was taken of from my card. Wrote a ticket, and the answer it was to wait 48 hours.

I dont think it is a normal thing. I need balens now not after 48 hours. I paid for it so give it.

Leave a comment:

• EsmeWeatherwax
    replied
    They don't. And 48 hours is not normal. How long has it been and why do you think you have to wait so long?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X