Top 16 guild looking for any new members Who want to do Guild Battle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 16 guild looking for any new members Who want to do Guild Battle

Hello my name is Sarconia and I am the Guild Master for the Guild BloodLust in sever [S1] Temple Of Ibalize We are ranked in the top 20 in the server for guild level and are currently Ranked 14th in Guild strength we have a maximum of 170 members and currently have 147 members however at the most there are only 25 to 30 players active in the Guild yet we still manage to be in top ranks I am making this post here to implore any guilds or members who are unhappy or stuck ina guild that is in a similar situation of inactivity to add me in game and join BloodLust and rise with us to the top. Imagine what ranks BloodLust could achieve with active members we already maintain and upgrade the guild with a small dedicated bunch of members.If many active players join me we could rise very high there is alot of room for growth here. If anyone who reads this is interested once Again My Character is Sarconia And BloodLust guild is in Sever [S1]...Thanks for your time.
    Last edited by sarcon2009; 11-20-2012, 01:38 AM.

I think your server is a bit old for any new meat to make a difference, but hey . prove me wrong.

Comment

Time to merge old server ??

Comment

What happened to Aversante?

Comment

He stop playing the game
          Originally posted by Japoipoy View Post
          What happened to Aversante?

Comment

Not looking for new players trying to get some of the 80 some struggling guilds to come join me they in the same situation why not join my guild and we all get ahead
            Originally posted by manny8505749 View Post
            I think your server is a bit old for any new meat to make a difference, but hey . prove me wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by manny8505749 View Post
              new meat will not make an immediate difference but would make a different on future guild battles.

S1 maybe an old server but we do get new recruits daily (well our guild does)
              Last edited by Japoipoy; 11-20-2012, 11:21 AM.

Comment

I agree the server is outdated rarely any new players coming at all and when they do show up it is a existing players Alternate character and they gonna join the guild they in already i play almost 14 hours a day a i have not seen a congratulations on this player reaching level 11 they are on the way notice for at least a week only way to get better now is to convince some of the lower ranked guilds many of which are inactive to join with other guilds, they need to do something to help us be able to have a chance to grow,with the flood of servers they should have expected something like this to happen, what they gonna do when the server is not showing any new players they gonna have to merge it what that mean for the guilds already in that server are we just gonna go away or have to compete with already established guilds in the new server, how they gonna rank us then if my guild is 14th and your guild is 14th who will be 14th in a merged server lots of stuff make server merging very difficult.Plus my guild will not let me merge it with a stronger guild because they are stubborn and cannot see that we are never gonna be able to grow to where we want in a stagnant server

Comment

Working...
                X