Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what is the best build i can use for knights?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is the best build i can use for knights?

I have been playing for 2 weeks and figured out that i made many mistakes so im going to start on new server with knight and i have seen that mage class is the top with every thing (i mean the most top players are mage ) so i want to get some info on what is the best build for knights? And what is the best runes that i should buy in the start ?and which sylph i should pick at first ?

Knights need the heal rune more than any other. I would invest in that first, almost to the exclusion of the rest. Rage rune is not very useful, and brutality isn't really a big enough boost to be all that worthwhile. Starting at this point, I think I'd say mire rune is the best bet for your second rune. It will help you get further in catacombs, necropolis, purgatory maze, and that can be a big help.

As for what sylph is best to start, it depends. Iris is a very good complement to a knight, doing MATK, healing, and having a strong aoe attack (or two). Eve is the strongest for boss fights, with amazon a little weaker with better skills for managing groups of enemies. Pan is out, don't even consider it. Apollo or hades are good if you can get them cheap. If you can grab any evo sylph (gaia, athena, hercules, cerberus, triton, medusa), that's the way to go, pretty much any of them will be good, better than the basic ones.

The rest is pretty much a matter of time to build up astrals, gems, gear, etc.

Comment

If you do not buy the item to auto-replenish your HP (cash-only item), you will spend a LOT more gold on HP packs once your HP gets over 100k.

Build priorities - 1) Phys Attack, 2) Phys defense, 3) HP (but not the astral), 4) Magic defense, 5) damage reducers (astrals, talents, medallions, resistance gems)

Casher priorities - 1)dark sylph, 2) Mahra, 3) 500 divinity shards and 500 divinity stones 4)advanced sepulcrum, 5) mount training whips, 6) fate stones (in order of bang-for-buck, you get all the regular sepulcrum you need free from sky trail, otherwise it would be #2)

Non-casher priorities - 1) electro sylph 2) sepulcrum (sky trail), 3) mahra (farm), 4) level 70 legendary gear, 5) gems, soul crystals and 23 socketing rods for 70 gear

Comment

Originally posted by R2111470937 View Post
        If you do not buy the item to auto-replenish your HP (cash-only item), you will spend a LOT more gold on HP packs once your HP gets over 100k.

Build priorities - 1) Phys Attack, 2) Phys defense, 3) HP (but not the astral), 4) Magic defense, 5) damage reducers (astrals, talents, medallions, resistance gems)

Casher priorities - 1)dark sylph, 2) Mahra, 3) 500 divinity shards and 500 divinity stones 4)advanced sepulcrum, 5) mount training whips, 6) fate stones (in order of bang-for-buck, you get all the regular sepulcrum you need free from sky trail, otherwise it would be #2)

Non-casher priorities - 1) electro sylph 2) sepulcrum (sky trail), 3) mahra (farm), 4) level 70 legendary gear, 5) gems, soul crystals and 23 socketing rods for 70 gear
        So if i can get dark sylph its better? And can u tell me how many point i should use on every knight skill and should i hold lvl at 58&68 to get honor or its useless?

Comment

mire rune wast for knights afte you hit 80 and get adv class you can df every 1sec whit shadow trasher works 100% slow down 80%

Comment

Originally posted by Paidan View Post
            mire rune wast for knights afte you hit 80 and get adv class you can df every 1sec whit shadow trasher works 100% slow down 80%
            But you can't use that in sylph mode, where you're spending half your time, and doing the majority of your damage. You do need to level up mire a fair bit to make it really useful, but if nothing else it's a free quick hit. Same with chaos & amnesia, but those take way more to level up, and are only marginally useful to someone just starting out.

Comment

Originally posted by R2121292948 View Post
              So if i can get dark sylph its better? And can u tell me how many point i should use on every knight skill and should i hold lvl at 58&68 to get honor or its useless?
              Dark sylph has an attack that does ~200% attack damage and you absorb 60% of that damage as HP. You can do it twice per summon (and 3 times when you do not use Delphic attack). It also has a higher stat ceiling. That tends to make it more priority-worthy than electro if you spend cash.

With skills, you max the passives, and the others should have at least 2 levels to get the boost. There is a skill-points simulator on the primary wartune site if you want to experiment (google it). With honor, get as much as you can early, but not much use in staying low-level for the easier honor unless you plan to never go to higher levels. ... the principal of low-leveling for honor (aka - stop leveling until you become better than the average player your level) also happens at 80-advanced, it just takes much longer. ... on that note, it's useful to stay at exactly level 70 until you finish the 70 legendary gear. You still have a 500% exp boost, giving you plenty of talent points while you grind for 2-3 weeks. Level 70 legendary gear is necessary to make the level 80 gear.

Comment

Working...
              X