Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Knight advanced skills?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knight advanced skills?

Hello,can someone put advanced talents of knight,I am not close to lvl 80 but I want to know,THANKS
    Last edited by Snowl92; 10-28-2015, 01:54 PM.

Originally posted by Snowl92 View Post
    Hello,can someone put advanced talents of knight,I am not close to lvl 80 but I want to know,THANKS
    I hope this helps.
    Knights

• Laceration: Reduces Death Warrant’s Rage consumption by 1 (on level 1). This is actually pretty nice; it helps to spam Death Warrant more.
    • Sword Mastery: Increases Blade Storm’s physical damage by 2% (on level 1). Still will be a skill rarely used.
    • Tenacity: Grants Resurrection a 10% chance to purify 1 harmful effect (on level 1). A tiny additional benefit to a useless skill at present. The skill will still be not used.
    • Warlord: Reduces Mars’ Will cooldown by 1 second and rage consumption by 1 (on level 1). Nice, but not urgent to have.
    • Reverse Attack: When critically hit, 50% chance to increase attack speed by 55% for 2 turns (on level 1).
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
    Browser Game Support

Comment

Ty so much for this post,I think Laceration and Reverse Attack are good ones,but not sure how will Reverse Attack works in world boss event I need to check it.

Comment

Hello! (^_ ^)

Originally posted by Snowl92 View Post
        Ty so much for this post,I think Laceration and Reverse Attack are good ones,but not sure how will Reverse Attack works in world boss event I need to check it.
        Personally, I did not like Reverse Attack because it kept messing up my attempts to double-hit with skills. At the moment, I'm using only Laceration and Sword Mastery.

Comment

Originally posted by JeanMourao View Post
          Hello! (^_ ^)

Personally, I did not like Reverse Attack because it kept messing up my attempts to double-hit with skills. At the moment, I'm using only Laceration and Sword Mastery.
          They've changed how reverse attack works now, I don't see any drawbacks to it any more. We lost the broken benefits too, but I didn't expect those to last

Occasionally it will jump an auto-attack ahead of your skill, but that rarely makes the skill itself cast any slower.

I've maxed all the talents, because what else could I do with all that xp, but laceration and reverse attack are the only ones that matter for me and most everyone else. A few contrarians use blade storm or mars' will, but those skills just aren't worth the skill slot, IMO, so don't put anything into those talents until you have nothing better to do with the gold.

Comment

Working...
          X