new level of sad events :D

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new level of sad events :D

im sorry but wth are devs thinkin on the events now. might have been kinda nice or usable a year agao...lame even thn...but now? Realy? Click image for larger version

Name:	1.png
Views:	1
Size:	483.3 KB
ID:	1777842Click image for larger version

Name:	2.png
Views:	1
Size:	501.5 KB
ID:	1777843
    Kabam -57 Archer
    Kabam -67 Knight
    Non casher and proud of it.

just....a new level of idiocy
    Kabam -57 Archer
    Kabam -67 Knight

Comment

this is sooooo bad it has to be a mistake*scratches head*

Comment

Suprised I don't see any coordinate shards in that exchange.

Comment

look at Wheel of Prosperity, I think these scrolls are nice present for VIP

Comment

btw, for once i do hope the what is not announsed on forums "rule" would be true. but alas. it is not. just...agh
            Kabam -57 Archer
            Kabam -67 Knight

Comment

I was just about to comment on that, and then saw this.

R2 is proof positive that the Theory of Evolution cannot possibly be true. Poor Darwin.

Comment

Halloween Dimensional Exch.
                Duration: 10/29/2015 00:00 ~ 10/31/2015 23:59
                Description: Exchange Broom Boxes and Spooky Gifts for various items.
                Spooky Gift x15 for Basic Dimensional Essence x1 (limit of 20 exchanges during the event)
                Spooky Gift x30 for Intermediate Dimensional Essence x1 (limit of 20 exchanges during the event)
                Spooky Gift x100 for Advanced Dimensional Essence x1 (limit of 20 exchanges during the event)
                Spooky Gift x300 for Expert Dimensional Essence x1 (limit of 20 exchanges during the event)
                Broom Box x15 for Basic Coordinate Chest x1 (limit of 10 exchanges during the event)
                Broom Box x30 for Int. Coordinate Chest x1 (limit of 10 exchanges during the event)
                Broom Box x100 for Adv. Coordinate Chest x1 (limit of 10 exchanges during the event)
                Broom Box x300 for Expert Coordinate Chest x1 (limit of 10 exchanges during the event)

who in their right mind is going to exchange on this event IDK wat the devs are even doin thinking about a event like this maybe april fools day come early i suppose

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
                  Halloween Dimensional Exch.
                  Duration: 10/29/2015 00:00 ~ 10/31/2015 23:59
                  Description: Exchange Broom Boxes and Spooky Gifts for various items.
                  Spooky Gift x15 for Basic Dimensional Essence x1 (limit of 20 exchanges during the event)
                  Spooky Gift x30 for Intermediate Dimensional Essence x1 (limit of 20 exchanges during the event)
                  Spooky Gift x100 for Advanced Dimensional Essence x1 (limit of 20 exchanges during the event)
                  Spooky Gift x300 for Expert Dimensional Essence x1 (limit of 20 exchanges during the event)
                  Broom Box x15 for Basic Coordinate Chest x1 (limit of 10 exchanges during the event)
                  Broom Box x30 for Int. Coordinate Chest x1 (limit of 10 exchanges during the event)
                  Broom Box x100 for Adv. Coordinate Chest x1 (limit of 10 exchanges during the event)
                  Broom Box x300 for Expert Coordinate Chest x1 (limit of 10 exchanges during the event)

who in their right mind is going to exchange on this event IDK wat the devs are even doin thinking about a event like this maybe april fools day come early i suppose
                  trick or treat :P
                  IGN: princestewii
                  Class: Archer
                  Server: Kabam 86

Comment

come on you guys are cutting them a bit short, you only need 10 basic essences to extend a basic one day.....

Comment

You forgot to mention the online rewards. The noobs doing these events are clearly not playing the game, no question about it. I deleted everything from online rewards.

Comment

Working...
                      X