Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

feedback about patch update 28/10/2015

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• feedback about patch update 28/10/2015

hello , new updates for the lag were nice but why didnt u put this new option about hiding players in settings?!? so u can activate or deactivate from there once and not in every single battle.
    i saw alot of new bugs coming with it and i expected that . it was too good to be true lol.
    in spire today i tryed to unclick that option and every boss kill it kept activating again.
    it would been way easier if u just add it on settings next to enviromental effects and skill effects.
    thats about all i wanted to point out , hope it helps .
    cheers
    Server 396 pearl lake
    Toon : Starlet
    Lvl : 80
    Br : 2m

I don't know, it's rather useful to be able to look at other players, see what sylphs they have equipped, for instance, and then switch them off to improve performance.

Plus I know of several things in the settings window that spontaneously reset sometimes, so no guarantee that would fix it anyway.

Comment

They made it worse in arena can't see what class your fighting and there sylph . it just as laggy and you can't turn it off

Comment

Auto hide really annoyed me. I play this game cause this game is nice + good graphic design.

And it is online game I want to see the new thing I meet in game. So little lag is not a problem.
        But now me and my hollow friend fighting with hollow enemies.

100% no more fun in this Titan war.

I don't know about system but if hide damage score can help about lag please make hide damage score for more choice.
        Last edited by Sweetdubb; 10-29-2015, 02:51 AM.

Comment

if they Disabling "Underground Palace" then how do i can get mount shards? im still missing them for that mount
          Kabam: S49 Europe

Comment

I have the exact same question if, hypothetically "underground palace" was not to be included in the future. That would dishearten a lot people, since this does not come around to often and even then you may not get one each day. I hope the dev's takes this into consideration if by chance underground palace is discontinued at some future date.

Thanks

Comment

I'm not certain what they actually accomplished with the hide players option, frankly still seems to run the same and once group situations come around those damage numbers do a whole lot more damage to my game speed compared to clothing and other junk that is now "hidden". Well will see after titan wars for additional testing.

Comment

Everyone should send a ticket to complain about this hide objects thing. We get more lag,have to uncheck every round, its not fun to play anymore. Worst thing they had in the game.

Comment

And just saw that we cant see skills when doing duel lolll

Comment

Working...
                  X