No announcement yet.

worst res event ever....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can make significantly fewer res crystals now, which would probably be good for the health of the game, since we really dont want every CW/TW fight going to time and its heading there already, if most top end players werent already on full or near-full 11's.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkwise View Post
      What does the fact that i recognized the pettern, yes, have with the issue? none
      The last part with the bg is so du mb i'm like /facepalm. You one of the ppl who think he is good cuz he has has a bigger br and the other one that you defeated is noob cuz he has a lower br? you can be in this game top br and be 10 times bigger noob than a guy with 2 times lower br. I bet you go in a bg defeat a lvl 78 player and feel good about yourself " man am i pro or what" Go play a monthly fee game and see there how good you are.
      OMG, it seems you visibly do not know who am I. You call all lower level who defeat you as noob?

------------------------------- Back to theme -----------------------

If the lower levels were removed, then people need more RES shards. But lower levels do not have such amount available, for many of them is expert dimension unbeatable.
      For the rest we succeed to make few level 5 RES (even less will crystals), the rest we can get from the replication. Those who saved level 9/10 crystals will be able to temporarily benefit, the rest will see it as another slowdown as nobody wants to buy so many items that are now out of free availability in reasonable amounts. Dual RES is in fact level RES 13 (amount point of view).

The designers in reality start to test who will continue cashing and who will leave due to lost predictions, so it is now another splitting account that opens the gap between whales and the rest.
      There is increasing amount of items that need to be focused, but not enough availability - and they focus on upper 100 players only?

I want opponents to raise, those who raise due to fast cashing usually have little experience than old players. Fighting with experienced is better than to be defeated by big cash Frigg (only due to its unbalanced skills) by one big shot. Limiting their ability to grow maybe help short-term cash flow, but reduce new players faster - I see now many big players standing before BG launch area beating purple, blue sylph people. No challenge for big ones, no fun for the lower.

I always like to defeat those who were stronger than me, and want allow the lower to take revenge. But creating gap, why? There is still so many items to get maxed and inventory is so small. Next patch will again nerf drop rates, so less people will continue, maybe at the end the last player will not have anybody for calling noob than himself .

Comment

you know what's worse? not getting same lvl res crystal back. so be thankful for this event. game is evolving, and so should your mentality -.-
        ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

Originally posted by P-J-J View Post
          there is common scheme:
          - start with 2-6 event - daily and unlimited
          - slowly grow with lower, and upper bounds till you each 6-11
          - then remove the unlimited
          It's different than gems event. It was possible to reach because we do get level 5 gems daily.
          R2 forget we don't get level 5 crystals from anywhere except buying for 3k balens in wilds shop.
          It's only good for 1-2 events then everything stops for new players.

Originally posted by Carassimira View Post
          you know what's worse? not getting same lvl res crystal back. so be thankful for this event. game is evolving, and so should your mentality -.-
          It's not evolving, it's a scheme. Know the difference.
          Any decent game would release L5+ rewards in their features before releasing L5+ events.
          Wartune events is anything but decent. Thankfully, there's always ppl who buying into it.
          [morfinnor]
          Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by laba-laba View Post
            It's different than gems event. It was possible to reach because we do get level 5 gems daily.
            R2 forget we don't get level 5 crystals from anywhere except buying for 3k balens in wilds shop.
            It's only good for 1-2 events then everything stops for new players.

It's not evolving, it's a scheme. Know the difference.
            Any decent game would release L5+ rewards in their features before releasing L5+ events.
            Wartune events is anything but decent. Thankfully, there's always ppl who buying into it.
            wrong choice of word x_x
            my point was, when wt doesn't raise the bar on starting reward, players complain..
            when they don't do something about it, still getting complains..

our common ground is lag and bugs.. which is getting really old, btw..
            why can't just appreciate what it's offering, that way there'll be less stress on our end as players
            ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

I actually think this is a good event, as always you get out what you put in.

Yes, i'm a VIP on S5, but not on S1... yes, i can only have 2 dims open at once and as its an alt i don't pay that much attention to it (2 x intermediates normally now, i did do expert and advanced but selfish players steal them), but i can achieve a 5-11 in over 3 days without cashing and just using the crystals i get daily and ones that i have equipped.

Yet again another whine thread from players who want something for nothing! :/

ps... as for the rest of the stuff not the OP, tl;dr
              Wartune
              IGN: Decima
              Guild: Elysium
              Server: S5 (Europe)
              Class: Mage (Level 80)

Winterfrost Legacy *shakes fist at Ginba*
              IGN : Decima (spotting a trend?)
              Server : 59 (Europe)
              Class : Nooby sissy shaman!

Comment

Originally posted by Deeelinquent View Post
                I actually think this is a good event, as always you get out what you put in.

Yes, i'm a VIP on S5, but not on S1... yes, i can only have 2 dims open at once and as its an alt i don't pay that much attention to it (2 x intermediates normally now, i did do expert and advanced but selfish players steal them), but i can achieve a 5-11 in over 3 days without cashing and just using the crystals i get daily and ones that i have equipped.

Yet again another whine thread from players who want something for nothing! :/

ps... as for the rest of the stuff not the OP, tl;dr

It's an okay event sure, but as you yourself said; "i can achieve a 5-11 in over 3 days without cashing and just using the crystals i get daily and ones that i have equipped."

So of course you have an easier time a bit, but eventually when you an everyone else has full 10s full 11s, whichever you decide to make, you'll be in the same spot as everyone else. Well anyways, anyone that expected different is delusional or foolish, it was only a matter of time before they upped res event threshold. At least they decided to give good amounts of event boxes, compared to gem event (but I imagine within some months even that will be reduced just like gem event).

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                  It's an okay event sure, but as you yourself said; "i can achieve a 5-11 in over 3 days without cashing and just using the crystals i get daily and ones that i have equipped."

So of course you have an easier time a bit, but eventually when you an everyone else has full 10s full 11s, whichever you decide to make, you'll be in the same spot as everyone else. Well anyways, anyone that expected different is delusional or foolish, it was only a matter of time before they upped res event threshold. At least they decided to give good amounts of event boxes, compared to gem event (but I imagine within some months even that will be reduced just like gem event).
                  Yes, but then that's the real dilemma, make res crystals that are not in the event... or save them for the possibility they may start including 12s.

Probably i will have problems making future 5-11s but that all depends on how much effort i put in doing dims and how quickly WT roll out res events. Oh and also, make only enough res crystals for the event only or use all?! This time i have spare, but from now on i will be using only what i need, just like eudi gems as i cba to do bounties.
                  Wartune
                  IGN: Decima
                  Guild: Elysium
                  Server: S5 (Europe)
                  Class: Mage (Level 80)

Winterfrost Legacy *shakes fist at Ginba*
                  IGN : Decima (spotting a trend?)
                  Server : 59 (Europe)
                  Class : Nooby sissy shaman!

Comment

Vips that run 1 expert and 4 adv can take full advantage of this event anyway so i wouldn't expect them to change it, at most they'll alternate 3-9 and 5-11.

Comment

First of all, I think praying for a lvl 12 event is wishful thinking as the never did that for gem. Second, this is exactly the same pattern wartunes has followed for every gem, soul, crystal, clothing...etc events in their history, so no one should be surprised. I don't maximize my dims (3 adv, 1 expert, 1 int) and I made 36 lvl 12 crystals, because I was patient and didn't make crystals above what was currently in the event.

Comment

Working...
                      X