worst res event ever....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• worst res event ever....

so lets compaire this event to the ones we have been having normally i can make 7 lvl 11 gems if i want to( was going to this event as i had lvl 10 of all 6 resistances ) but since rewards now start from 5 litteraly a whole months worth of dimentions give u 1 lvl 11 +the free one for me thats a huge decreace in rewards and a huge loss in gains now had it given rewards from 3- 11 id of proberly maxed 3sets of res out

The event is good as it is, look gem event, start from lvl 5, no1 say something...u want res from lvl 3 to 11-12? in this event u can get 110 chests...u can get 1 lvl 11 res crys back, so event is good, u want everything to be done in no time? Work bby , work

Comment

Originally posted by KrustyRO9400 View Post
      The event is good as it is, look gem event, start from lvl 5, no1 say something...u want res from lvl 3 to 11-12? in this event u can get 110 chests...u can get 1 lvl 11 res crys back, so event is good, u want everything to be done in no time? Work bby , work
      i do an exspert dimention every single day +legendary maps dayly cant do muchmore than i already am

Comment

No, it's a fine res event. They weren't going to have 3+ always.

Now, if they do to Res what they did to gem.. now THAT will be the worst res event ever.

Comment

I am only curious when they split the RES and RES resistance to separate events for more fun with bugs, invalid texts and discussions here to which nobody from R2 listens

Comment

Originally posted by R245444905 View Post
            so lets compaire this event to the ones we have been having normally i can make 7 lvl 11 gems if i want to( was going to this event as i had lvl 10 of all 6 resistances ) but since rewards now start from 5 litteraly a whole months worth of dimentions give u 1 lvl 11 +the free one for me thats a huge decreace in rewards and a huge loss in gains now had it given rewards from 3- 11 id of proberly maxed 3sets of res out
            As players grow and events age, they tend to alter as well. Back in the day the clothing event was level three, and gems were level four on the creation table. It appears at least with this event, the event has been altered to go from five to eleven. Do we know if the next and all future events will be the same? No, we do not. When events come around people have the choice to make as many as they want or to hold onto them. It is a risk meets personal preference.

While I know many got saddled with a stack of level two crystals to be made into three, it is a nice change to help people grow to be able to do more resistance wise in the game.

Magi~
            Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by R245444905 View Post
              And yet you made 10s when there has only been for lvl 9s maybe you shouldnt of been a big bull out of the gate making 10s when there wasnt even any rewards for it you reap what you sow

Comment

IMO best event they have done in a long long time

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
                  As players grow and events age, they tend to alter as well. Back in the day the clothing event was level three, and gems were level four on the creation table. It appears at least with this event, the event has been altered to go from five to eleven. Do we know if the next and all future events will be the same? No, we do not. When events come around people have the choice to make as many as they want or to hold onto them. It is a risk meets personal preference.

While I know many got saddled with a stack of level two crystals to be made into three, it is a nice change to help people grow to be able to do more resistance wise in the game.

Magi~
                  Unfortunately, the old events were designed for the starting players, these for the more advanced, before they turn to similar like the gems for almost no-one (yes, they can disappear forever like the SC events).

So starting players will not be happy as the train is leaving for them; the rest will ask about lvl 3-4 skipped, while they added lvl 11.

This come to simple evaluation: These structural events were badly designed in the beginning and they turned to moving promos which penalize new players with respect to the old ones. So the new players should either cash or slowly die (seems the newly created servers boom is slowing down = not so much new players). Another bad message to playability and long sustain strategy for the game.

Originally posted by Ali___G View Post
                  And yet you made 10s when there has only been for lvl 9s maybe you shouldnt of been a big bull out of the gate making 10s when there wasnt even any rewards for it you reap what you sow
                  Originally posted by Ali___G View Post
                  IMO best event they have done in a long long time
                  This is only repetition of the scheme created with the gems event, so we know which way it will go further.

Comment

So many noobs... with a hate for thinking..

This event if it stays like this is Cupcakes. It is nice now, it may be nice next time it comes because we have crystals saved from before. But after a few events like this we will be left only with what we can gather from an event to the next. That for most people means they will be able to do then the event only one day from the event. But hey let the noobs be happy with all the chest right now who cares they wont be able to do the event in the future (again, if it stays like this). The comparison with the gem event is so wrong from so many points of view i'm not even gonna bother mentioning all other than the fact you practically dont do anything to get the gems, but it takes a whole lot and lot of time to get the max from dimensions so you might feel you at least wanna do the entire event all days when it comes after that much wasted time.
                    Last edited by Darkwise; 10-29-2015, 11:00 AM.

Comment

Darkwise,

there is common scheme:
                      - start with 2-6 event - daily and unlimited
                      - slowly grow with lower, and upper bounds till you each 6-11
                      - then remove the unlimited

We saw it with gems, previously SC (kind of), now both sylph/eudemon crystals, warpath, eudemon RES, mahra/sepulchre ...

I hope you recognized it, and we know we are all noobs, especially those who defeated you on BG

Comment

Originally posted by P-J-J View Post
                        Darkwise,

there is common scheme:
                        - start with 2-6 event - daily and unlimited
                        - slowly grow with lower, and upper bounds till you each 6-11
                        - then remove the unlimited

We saw it with gems, previously SC (kind of), now both sylph/eudemon crystals, warpath, eudemon RES, mahra/sepulchre ...

I hope you recognized it, and we know we are all noobs, especially those who defeated you on BG
                        What does the fact that i recognized the pettern, yes, have with the issue? none
                        The last part with the bg is so du mb i'm like /facepalm. You one of the ppl who think he is good cuz he has has a bigger br and the other one that you defeated is noob cuz he has a lower br? you can be in this game top br and be 10 times bigger noob than a guy with 2 times lower br. I bet you go in a bg defeat a lvl 78 player and feel good about yourself " man am i pro or what" Go play a monthly fee game and see there how good you are.
                        Last edited by Darkwise; 10-29-2015, 11:38 AM.

Comment

And what say ye of those who start new servers and play them with these skimpy events going? Sure, it might go good for those who are on advanced servers, but what about those who just start one or restart on one? Now people are going to either skip it or be frustrated because they won't be able to get the require amounts that they will have to save more and more if they want to get the benefits. Again, Murphy's Law (and you don't need me to quote on such); something that the event makers kinda missed on the way in.
                          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

I like to see people attack each other's game-skills when they are playing a game that does not even let them pick the target of their attacks.

Comment

ppl dont see soon we be able to dual res crystals so u need hell of alot

this is the best res event to gain higher res gems

Comment

Working...
                              X