Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Hi.. I'm actually new here..need to have tips on "DO's and DON't on shop item?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi.. I'm actually new here..need to have tips on "DO's and DON't on shop item?

Hi.. I'm actually new here..need to have tips on "DO's and DON't on shop item? I'm planning to donate very soon cause I'm starting to like this game
    suggestions and recommendations we be gladly acknowledge

thanks in advance

P.S
    Whats the Philippine time for server release S71 ? thanks!
    Last edited by MackyMacky; 11-20-2012, 07:33 PM. Reason: updating

any in game donators out there? pls give recommendations ty

Comment

Originally posted by MackyMacky View Post
      Hi.. I'm actually new here..need to have tips on "DO's and DON't on shop item? I'm planning to donate very soon cause I'm starting to like this game
      suggestions and recommendations we be gladly acknowledge

thanks in advance

P.S
      Whats the Philippine time for server release S71 ? thanks!

VIP - DO ( carefull with R2 auto debit system if u used CC )
      Socket - if u have no luck on altar, DO ( socket only for lv 35++ set )
      Crypt - DO ( after u reach cata lv 60 - 70++ ) 70 better. NP: only if u wanna burn extra money
      GEM - deppends how much u want spare/ burn ur money ( for me, DON't DO )

beyond 4 above ( for me, DON't DO )
      Last edited by Hebihime; 11-20-2012, 07:50 PM.

Comment

Balens is the currency they used for Donators (also: Cashers, Coiners).

The best is if you use Balens to get things that non-Cashers can't.
        That used to be Crypt Keys and Socketing Rods. But after 1.45.1 patch, it's available to everyone.
        So, just get it if you're unlucky in getting those.
        Next up is the First Time Recharge Bonus. There's this two orange jewels that can get you by the first 20 levels easily. This is a Best value, since u may use the jewels all the way to level 30 or 35.
        VIP is a monthly subscription of sorts. But you gain various benefits non-VIPS can only dream of. Most noteworthy is Bonus XP, VIP wheel and Weekly Gift Packs.
        Also, check the Market regularly for super discounted items. Well, level 7 gems only go for around 400 balens and lvl 6 gems for 200 balens. THIS IS A MUST BUY FOR BALENS USERS!!!!
        The above are recommended DO's.

Donts:

1. Dont ever WASTE balens buying farm seeds. DO NOT EVEN WASTE Balens speeding up your crops harvest times. They are NOT WORTH IT!!!!
        2. Alchemy and Daru Alchemy. Another waste in my opinion.
        3. Buying things that are available to non-Cashers too. This is obvious. Don't spend balens to buy things that can be bought with gold.
        4. Donate to Guild via Balens. Ever.

The rest:
        Reviving in World Bosses, Buying discount items in Market, Shop items for EVENTS, Training Mounts, the rest you have to judge for yourself.

Thanks for listening. Feedbacks welcome.

Comment

Im frustrated! Im level 45 and there are players who are lower levels that beat me..............i have level 4 gems, astrals etc and i cant get a higher br. what do i do?

Comment

Originally posted by R23203805 View Post
            Im frustrated! Im level 45 and there are players who are lower levels that beat me..............i have level 4 gems, astrals etc and i cant get a higher br. what do i do?
            Throw in more money duh
            The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

upgrade guild skills to lv 4 at least. defense priority. the marginal increase in strength beats having 4 lv 5-6 gems

Comment

Originally posted by R21763422 View Post

That used to be Crypt Keys and Socketing Rods. But after 1.45.1 patch, it's available to everyone.
                Next up is the First Time Recharge Bonus. There's this two orange jewels that can get you by the first 20 levels easily. This is a Best value, since u may use the jewels all the way to level 30 or 35.
                VIP is a monthly subscription of sorts. But you gain various benefits non-VIPS can only dream of. Most noteworthy is Bonus XP, VIP wheel and Weekly Gift Packs.
                Also, check the Market regularly for super discounted items. Well, level 7 gems only go for around 400 balens and lvl 6 gems for 200 balens. THIS IS A MUST BUY FOR BALENS USERS!!!!

Donts:

1. Dont ever WASTE balens buying farm seeds. DO NOT EVEN WASTE Balens speeding up your crops harvest times. They are NOT WORTH IT!!!!
                3. Buying things that are available to non-Cashers too. This is obvious. Don't spend balens to buy things that can be bought with gold.

The rest:
                Reviving in World Bosses, Buying discount items in Market, Shop items for EVENTS, Training Mounts, the rest you have to judge for yourself.

This is a pretty good guide. Props to you.
                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by R21763422 View Post

Donts:

The rest:

thank you so much..this was a great suggestion/help cause Im planning to try maybe 240$ this comming week.. mmm I'll be playing in new server this comming week but I tried 1st to donate a little and VIP on S70.. sadly VIP
                  using same FB/account cant be carried T_T

P.S and yes Ill be looking at market.. aiming to put some LVL 6 above gems
                  Last edited by MackyMacky; 11-25-2012, 02:28 AM. Reason: update

Comment

Working...
                  X