No announcement yet.

Guild Tree Energizing~

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It says maximum of 200 members but you can have a total of 210. Go ahead and try it.
    [S7] Serpent's Den
    IGN: Million
    Guild: Nizami

Comment

Originally posted by mushirmillion View Post
      It says maximum of 200 members but you can have a total of 210. Go ahead and try it.
      True i also thought it was 200 but we hit 205 so i knew 210 is possible

Comment

yep. at first i thought it was 200 too, until more applied to my guild and just let them in...i was like wow. we got 203 now. let's keep on accepting then lol. we arrived at the # 210.
        Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

wahahaha awesome

Comment

its better if the game didnt reset the energy count~~"
            so everyguild have chance to max it

Comment

hahahah 210 energize the tree.. i think i can't even move.. due to lagg
              ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Which brings up another point - why is the guild chamber so laggy?

BTW, the guild max is 210 members. Yet another typo/misspelling/error in the game's text.

Comment

Well.. my guild lvl 9 (we dont need lvl10 atm) is not full have around 150 members. 60% perhaps inactive... max we get 38 players in chambers.. nice...

and only in 2nd week after my guild win the first GB week. and in GB day... in the other days if we get 20 players on .. we get luck??!!??
                  Last edited by allure32; 11-29-2012, 07:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 御萧xXLJXx View Post
                    yep. at first i thought it was 200 too, until more applied to my guild and just let them in...i was like wow. we got 203 now. let's keep on accepting then lol. we arrived at the # 210.
                    so um is that like 30 or 40% of the server? Cant imagine there being enough people for another guild to challenge you left.

Comment

Originally posted by R23209055 View Post
                      so um is that like 30 or 40% of the server? Cant imagine there being enough people for another guild to challenge you left.
                      my server is actually fairly populated. our last battle we had a 50vs 50

it was 6k pts vs 2k pts. we finally won at the end. but we gave them 2k pts. knocked them out and now they sitting at rank 5 again even though they are rank 2. lol. they had at least 20 50+ players on their side too. so we were a tad bit stronger. and also, out next 2 more war coming up. the other 2 guilds also is bringing at least 40+ to the war. . i'm just glad that my server still got at least 300 people left in it or so.
                      Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

Working...
                      X