Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Solo duels at arena

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solo duels at arena

So umm...what happened to these. I've tried it on multiple toons and it's the same. It's an auto fight where you character just stands there and autoshoots now with no skillbar, while the person you challenge has full access to all of their moves and sylph. Only button I get is a skip button..which as far as I can tell does nothing.

Originally posted by Wylf3 View Post
    So umm...what happened to these. I've tried it on multiple toons and it's the same. It's an auto fight where you character just stands there and autoshoots now with no skillbar, while the person you challenge has full access to all of their moves and sylph. Only button I get is a skip button..which as far as I can tell does nothing.
    This is a bug in solo arenas that has been reported. You are however able to use the number keys during the battle, while unable to see the skill bar they do still work.
    Kage Bunshin no jutsu
    Check out the page for more info!

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Naruto View Post
      This is a bug in solo arenas that has been reported. You are however able to use the number keys during the battle, while unable to see the skill bar they do still work.
      fair enough u can use number keypad but when do u know wen to slyph as u cannot see the fill globe lmao i am not a mind reader

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
        fair enough u can use number keypad but when do u know wen to slyph as u cannot see the fill globe lmao i am not a mind reader
        Well if you've been playing WT for longer than 2 hours, opponent awakens soon as it's physically possible, so eh. It's far from the world ending bug compared to other things.

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
          If you watch your character as you are fighting there is a yellow bar underneath it that shows the gage for sylphs. When that is full then you know the sylph is ready to be called on.

Click image for larger version

Name:	sylph.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	4.5 KB
ID:	1718703
          Kage Bunshin no jutsu
          Check out the page for more info!

Comment

Working...
          X