Eudaemon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eudaemon

When are they going to let us get rid of the Eudaemons we do not use and actually pick the eudaemon we want instead of it being automatically picked for us.I have 3 extra Sanctuary Hunters and 1 extra Sacred Knight and 1 space left for another eudaemon.The time has come and gone for us to be able to pick and chose and to be able to get rid of unwanted eudaemons. Come on R2,get it together.Make the game desirable again before we all find something to play that is no way shape or form related to R2.

The other thing is collecting all the skills for eudaemons we do not have and taking up valuable space in inventory.I have got skills that have been in my inventory I have been holding in hopes of getting a certain eudaemon that seems I will never get which sorry to put it mildly.

Comment

54 spaces now, 64 with next eudemon only to open the skill boxes. And because of its exponential demand (10, 4*10, 42*10, 43*10, ...) with 6-8 levels needed also 1,000, 2,000 and 3,000(?) books per skill soon to be over-skilled in inventory. BTW, if we want to use second oracle for Bounty Targets or arena, we have to activate his skills again, effectively needed twice as much.
      ==> No light at the end of tunnel (maybe the rest will end at lvl 10, but skills we will do forever? Even the new eudemon skill event does not help as much)
      ==> The 4 general eudemon skills are distributed same frequency as the others, so we need 4-6 times more????

Many of us has 20+ eudemons, which are sorted differently than sylphs (why is not prioritize consistent?) and even differently in the new quick change windows - sometimes by order of acquire, sometimes following the BR, sometimes following the order in the eudemon area. OK, maybe 10 more for the last eudemon and then? No dark kid equivalent? (the sort-of equivalent scourge mage is badly designed, usable only in PATK immune situations as it shots better than oracle, but in exchange for shorter life)
      ==> No response from R2 and no R2 forwarded response from Proficient City -> 7road chain; topic is here for 2 months

In summary:
      - eudemon had twisted Chinese clone kids but without in-depth design, only focusing on new areas to gain cash and making marriage overpriced - we gain 1 skill, 1 revive and EXP boost, no sharing of eudemons between couple?
      - new dungeons (I am still waiting for Tower of Kids as the ToK drops are mainly eudemons) are also not well designed
      - not well designed means also many bugs (BTW, still they even not change the simple bug: skill icon graphics in Bounty Targets of which 2 are same and one contradicts with knight shield Delphic - reported 1.5 month ago)

I am more and more fighting without eudemon as eudemon impact more lag (why, Winterfrost Legacy has 3 eudemons, without as big lag; Nova Genesis has 1 eudemon also without lag even with possibility to use Delphic skills), so if you do not attract me here, no cash from me in this area. I saw that in the new patch you split categories like Toon-related, sylph-related and Eudemon-related, maybe it will show better how eudemons are less cash attractive than the others (even if Sylph has the show-stopper dividing 60,000 per fused sylph which I personally never pay, knowing its price in my currency - BTW, it will pay my trip to Hong Kong and stay there for a month).

Comment

Hi, this is one of the most asked questions we have received. The answer to your question is, we have passed along the suggestion of what to do with the Eudaemons that players have excess of. While we are awaiting the reply from the developer team, we do ask you to please be patient with us. Though the wait can sometimes be frustrating, we are all in the same boat with the Eudaemons.

As to your other question of picking a Eudaemon, players are able to choose their first one and then subsequently its random to what is given. Some players can be really lucky with this and manage to get one of each, others like myself not so much.
        Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Equinox View Post
          Hi, this is one of the most asked questions we have received. The answer to your question is, we have passed along the suggestion of what to do with the Eudaemons that players have excess of. While we are awaiting the reply from the developer team, we do ask you to please be patient with us. Though the wait can sometimes be frustrating, we are all in the same boat with the Eudaemons.

As to your other question of picking a Eudaemon, players are able to choose their first one and then subsequently its random to what is given. Some players can be really lucky with this and manage to get one of each, others like myself not so much.
          What is the point in random choosing?Why is it not set up just like sylphs are?We should be able to pick the eudaemon we want not be given a bunch of the same ones over and over again.It is a waste to be doing so.

Comment

Working...
          X