Battleground: So much fun

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battleground: So much fun

I would like to point out that battleground is so much fun these days.
    For an average non-cashing player it's hell on wartune. If you want to gain some honor, you better kill the NPC's (if you can ever reach them). Because spawn raping by high BR players is so awefull, most average players stay in spawn, not having a chance on a fair battle. Let's not even try to talk about fun battles.

This is the image most of the time is the reality:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	bg.png
Views:	1
Size:	676.0 KB
ID:	1777934

Spawn raping is so awefull at times, ppl cant even make one step out of spawn.
    In other games spawncamping is considered a sin, in this game it's all over the place. in BG, GB, XGB it's common practice. I think it's in the game design, maybe think about how to fix this. I know it's a lot to ask from a development team wich cant even fix their bugs, or when they fix them in the next maintenance old bugs return. But I thought maybe give it a try, to think about it before you act or do something.

In guild battle there were once protection, so players have to wait in front, this protection was removed again, so attacks in spawn is normal

So I do not expect to be resolved soon.

I personally do not attack here as concentration of so many characters in same place cause lag. And after last patch we have more lag on BG.

Comment

I don't even bother going into BG. GB honour gain is more than enough to get me the last honour rank.

Comment

I get 2,900 honor each week from guild battles (only win on Fridays) and another 5,000 each month from free medallions. That's 16,700 a month, so it only takes 2 years to reach top ranking ... only 14 months left for me .

Comment

My toon is less than a year old. There is something seriously wrong if it takes you 2 years to get to top honour rank...

Comment

Bg need to be reworked completely, towers need to be removed due to noobs that keep taking them back and make bg end in 10 min, about spawncamping they should either make the spawn area bigger and give 3 different exit from spawn or don't let opponent go past the stair, any kind of diminishing return on honor won't work because a lot of people spawncamp just to get kill for titles.

Comment

I rest my case for XGB

Click image for larger version

Name:	xgb.png
Views:	1
Size:	714.3 KB
ID:	1718882

The lag is unbearable. It's not even playable.
              Thanks for the ****, my butt still hurts.

Comment

Bg is 1 thing because spawncamper pick on the weaker and don't let them cart/find some other targets to get honor, on xgb spawncamp only make you lose faster and if you're at the point where you can't get out of spawn well your opponents deserve to win under 20 min (btw if the opponents spawncamp on xgb just use the tanks from inside your spawn, it's not that hard...)

Comment

Or everyone can run to the other side of the spawn and not let the enemy shoot you with their tanks. They cannot get 10k points in 20 min, not if they are all clustered around your spawn like that.

Comment

Working...
                  X