Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What vision for WARTUNE on your head R2?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by dethmatic View Post
    makes me laugh seeing comments like this R2 does not have any type of developers AT all they do not own the game they do not develop the game they have nothing to do with this at all ssame can be said for CS as well as that game also not owned or developed by R2
    That's not true, actually. R2 has a fully operational dev team. Just because R2 doesn't own the game, they do license it (with a partnership for Wartune) and they do have some liberties they are able to make that aren't in the original version (the game clock, events, the translation to english) and the game is still new to the R2 lineup, so who knows what they will be able to work out down the road to tailor the game for this market.

If they had no developers, they would not have a suggestions and feedback section, nor would they be able to implement any of those suggestions.

Leave a comment:

• Hebihime
    replied
    hmm.... so bad vision i think, thanks for the opinion all.

I change my mind for bulk balens, maybe is good only for socket and VIP.

Leave a comment:

• dethmatic
    replied
    Originally posted by true_amaterasu View Post
    lol, have a look at crystal saga, after 1 yr anniversary they pretty much abandon that game, move most of their development team into Wartune.

the same thing pretty much will happen to Wartune 1 yr from now.
    makes me laugh seeing comments like this R2 does not have any type of developers AT all they do not own the game they do not develop the game they have nothing to do with this at all ssame can be said for CS as well as that game also not owned or developed by R2

Leave a comment:

• dethmatic
    replied
    But I don't blame them..After all, nobody works for free. Those programmers at R2 games need money to live.[/QUOTE]

sorry to burst your bubble R2 games is just a host site of the game they do not have programmers all they do is handle bug reports, etc.. and than report this to the actual developers of the game

Leave a comment:

• true_amaterasu
    replied
    lol, have a look at crystal saga, after 1 yr anniversary they pretty much abandon that game, move most of their development team into Wartune.

the same thing pretty much will happen to Wartune 1 yr from now.

Leave a comment:

• manny8505749
    replied
    1-more classes.

2-less chances of 1 super guild.

Leave a comment:

• Hebihime
    replied
    Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    New servers = profit for R2 Games.
    They hardly get money from older servers.
    They are only concerned about profit.

But I don't blame them..After all, nobody works for free. Those programmers at R2 games need money to live.
    wops i ask about vision 1 - 2 years xD

Leave a comment:

• Hebihime
    replied
    @_@ will try see C. saga

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    Originally posted by Hebihime View Post
    I play on the server 40 for 1 month. I was surprised to see 70 new servers Open. if I'm not mistaken, last month there were only 40 servers. so 1 month = 30 new servers :-\

Well actually I do not really care about your strategy. I just want to ask, what is your vision for this game the next 1-2 years?

Let me know if i am wrong, in my opinion every server will have a few players ( under 50 maybe ). don't you are not concerned about the big casher? ( sorry for asking this, couse i want buy bulk balens. but i want to know where u will takes this game future ).
    New servers = profit for R2 Games.
    They hardly get money from older servers.
    They are only concerned about profit.

But I don't blame them..After all, nobody works for free. Those programmers at R2 games need money to live.

Leave a comment:

• DeathRiver
    replied
    You should go see Crystal Saga, there are even more servers

Leave a comment:

Working...
X