Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

What vision for WARTUNE on your head R2?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What vision for WARTUNE on your head R2?

I play on the server 40 for 1 month. I was surprised to see 70 new servers Open. if I'm not mistaken, last month there were only 40 servers. so 1 month = 30 new servers :-\

Well actually I do not really care about your strategy. I just want to ask, what is your vision for this game the next 1-2 years?

Let me know if i am wrong, in my opinion every server will have a few players ( under 50 maybe ). don't you are not concerned about the big casher? ( sorry for asking this, couse i want buy bulk balens. but i want to know where u will takes this game future ).

You should go see Crystal Saga, there are even more servers
    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by Hebihime View Post
      I play on the server 40 for 1 month. I was surprised to see 70 new servers Open. if I'm not mistaken, last month there were only 40 servers. so 1 month = 30 new servers :-\

Well actually I do not really care about your strategy. I just want to ask, what is your vision for this game the next 1-2 years?

Let me know if i am wrong, in my opinion every server will have a few players ( under 50 maybe ). don't you are not concerned about the big casher? ( sorry for asking this, couse i want buy bulk balens. but i want to know where u will takes this game future ).
      New servers = profit for R2 Games.
      They hardly get money from older servers.
      They are only concerned about profit.

But I don't blame them..After all, nobody works for free. Those programmers at R2 games need money to live.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

@_@ will try see C. saga

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
          New servers = profit for R2 Games.
          They hardly get money from older servers.
          They are only concerned about profit.

But I don't blame them..After all, nobody works for free. Those programmers at R2 games need money to live.
          wops i ask about vision 1 - 2 years xD

Comment

1-more classes.

2-less chances of 1 super guild.

Comment

lol, have a look at crystal saga, after 1 yr anniversary they pretty much abandon that game, move most of their development team into Wartune.

the same thing pretty much will happen to Wartune 1 yr from now.

Comment

But I don't blame them..After all, nobody works for free. Those programmers at R2 games need money to live.[/QUOTE]

sorry to burst your bubble R2 games is just a host site of the game they do not have programmers all they do is handle bug reports, etc.. and than report this to the actual developers of the game
                giving game one last chance :

guild leader : endangered
                server 164 brighthollow
                class : archer
                current level : 54
                favorite title : Balenor's Number One Guild Master

Comment

Originally posted by true_amaterasu View Post
                  lol, have a look at crystal saga, after 1 yr anniversary they pretty much abandon that game, move most of their development team into Wartune.

the same thing pretty much will happen to Wartune 1 yr from now.
                  makes me laugh seeing comments like this R2 does not have any type of developers AT all they do not own the game they do not develop the game they have nothing to do with this at all ssame can be said for CS as well as that game also not owned or developed by R2
                  giving game one last chance :

guild leader : endangered
                  server 164 brighthollow
                  class : archer
                  current level : 54
                  favorite title : Balenor's Number One Guild Master

Comment

hmm.... so bad vision i think, thanks for the opinion all.

I change my mind for bulk balens, maybe is good only for socket and VIP.

Comment

Originally posted by dethmatic View Post
                      makes me laugh seeing comments like this R2 does not have any type of developers AT all they do not own the game they do not develop the game they have nothing to do with this at all ssame can be said for CS as well as that game also not owned or developed by R2
                      That's not true, actually. R2 has a fully operational dev team. Just because R2 doesn't own the game, they do license it (with a partnership for Wartune) and they do have some liberties they are able to make that aren't in the original version (the game clock, events, the translation to english) and the game is still new to the R2 lineup, so who knows what they will be able to work out down the road to tailor the game for this market.

If they had no developers, they would not have a suggestions and feedback section, nor would they be able to implement any of those suggestions.
                      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Every week new servers.

New servers means more top up for cash players because its a race to the top.

Future? I don't know, not so bright I guess for the players whose server will be ghost town soon.

For R2 they are millionaires now, their future is very secure and safe.

The original Wartune has only 18 servers and they are up for how long? not sure maybe more than a year now.
                        Mesh With The Best, Die Like The Rest.
                        Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility

Server: S62
                        Class: Archer

:cool::cool:

Comment

The Chinese version just launched their number 636 server yesterday.
                          And the game host that i visited only ranked third Wartune's game provider in the country.
                          Serenity
                          SteelLord
                          Singapore

Comment

I am very curious about this too. Currently i am playing at s59. It has been up for like 12 days now. However, server already looks pretty empty.

World bosses always shows abundance. People who couldn't keep up already left the server. I mean i really worry about the future of this server and its pretty new.

The only way it seems to solve this problem is to merge servers that opened on the similar dates or making all major events cross-server (battlegrounds, guild battles, MP dungeons).

So, before i put more money to this game, i would like to learn your strategy if you have any at all.

Comment

1) more classes brings more ppl not more servers as u can read below
                              2) more balance on some classes like mage as mage can only vs mage if u r good with him
                              here u can c the unblanace as mage is good at catacombs archer is good at wb
                              ofc can't be all the same on those and thats fine...
                              but u start first with those balances: Duel - 3v3 - 1v1 - Wars
                              there is the mosly balance that classes must have and the rest is not so deficult to be made
                              but the game is buildet vice versa, more balance at none combat... seriusly?
                              3v3: 3 good def build mages vs any... no comment
                              1v1: without guards y archer can kill here mage knight maybe and mage maybe can vs knight
                              here we have some balance as they r 3 classes 1 bit the other and 1 class fight is at 50/50
                              Duel: y Archer or mage with hight charisma knight never rich him,
                              mage ofc kills for fun archer with guards.
                              Wars: absolute mage... hit them all qq and none even knight even archer can't build so much mdef
                              and mage can rise easy to hit all enemys duble time with chance of crit if he have crit rate astrals gems... cool!
                              3) close servers we need ppl to our servers, i don't get it that... u make new server
                              and add events exp promotion codes etc, why don't u add this permanent to old servers
                              and closing the half servers? whast the defirence? a new player will have 40 server to chose i meen... come on!

thats for now..
                              Miaw... ^_~

Comment

Working...
                              X