Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrooBee View Post
    So, to simplify this:

When something is wrong in game a bug, a mistake made in game that makes us not get what we should get,
    payed for balens but not received it.

It is all R2's fault?

If so, how come R2 tells us that the Devs dont allow R2 to interfere in the compensations etc
    because of the balance in the game?

Hmmm, there is a dead rat around here somewhere!

Someone is LYING us right to our face !

I just felt that R2 was a front for 7Roads and 7Roads was hiring R2 to protect them LoL SOrry Sarcasm
    To simplify also:

- everything is R2Games bug, I do not care who is developing the game, how they organize testing etc, they are providing the service we use/pay for
    - and according to law, they are the responsible to correct, whichever subcontractor they use

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
      First, I am going to say it's partially my fault since I was THAT ONE that suggested some "hides" for this patch. Had I didn't suggest or word it, we probably wouldn't have this mess now.
      First, no apology needed. You get it. The devs don't. They don't even play the game or have anyone playtest, they just code and dump it out on us. Else we wouldn't have this mess.

I've done QC of code at companies like IBM. If I handed them work like this, no matter how nifty-looking and intricate the code was, I'd be fired on the spot. Computer chips made with code like this wouldn't run. It's that simple. Just like this game now doesn't run.

There's also some burying of heads in the sand. This thread itself seems to be getting hidden. Unless I'm mistaken, our honest and necessary attempts to address ROOT CAUSE here is being hidden lest it trigger some other kind of honest and necessary response...the demand from the user base to fix the [Expletive] game!

I just ran Spire with someone. Can't see opponent icons to see which buffs or debuffs are in place anymore. Can't see teammate icons to see what debuffs exist and may need to be purged. Can't see HP bars all the time to see who needs a heal before a mage attacks instead. Keep getting the graphics shut off in many events so, for arena, can't even see who I'm fighting or what skills to expect or what color or stars on the sylph. You can't play Wartune with a blindfold on! Whatever "fix" they implemented for the Hide function STILL doesn't work...they just shoved another new set of code out the door and hope it works a little.

Everything is lag-laden, broken, and very nearly useless here. Just like most other major patches.

Leaving national politics to the side (I hope!), let me say there is a point at which code development is pointless. I mentioned at the start of this thread we have reached that point. Long ago. Doing nifty tricks that can't be seen by the user base because the game won't run...why bother? Give us a simpler game. Take out the data mining. Remove the code that we don't need. I don't need my arena screen to be full of "CRIT", "CRIT", "CRIT", "CRIT", "CRIT", "CRIT", "CRIT", "CRIT", "CRIT", "CRIT", "CRIT", "CRIT", "CRIT", "CRIT", and 5 or 6 layers of it before I get to run an attack in a full arena room. Lag so bad from that I activated a sylph and didn't get to run ONE attack or other skill! The Hide function only seems to ADD TO THE LAG! I don't need fancy graphics even if you do show I've done a critical hit. I need enough to show it worked, and the HP total for damage is nice...we had this without so much lag and without so very many problems not long ago. If it's not your graphics here, then you added something more that's hidden that's killing the game. Sorry if it's making you money from somewhere else, but you need to remove it from the game for the game to run. Not a choice. It's the solution. Take it before we all leave.

I don't care who it is lying to me in my tickets.
      I don't care who it is who needs to fix the game.
      I don't care who it is who keeps coding senselessly and breaking the game.
      I don't care who it is in management that wants to keep broken implementation and methodology in place after too many fails.

Fix the game.
      Stop developing with all the brains of the zombie apocalypse.
      Treat players better, as you would wish to be treated.
      Don't let anyone else develop here who isn't a 10+ hour a week player, else you do us all a disservice.
      Expect no favors from finger pointing and politics. I don't care about your politics. If your code stinks, and we can't play, that speaks for itself to us all.
      PULL THE SERVERS AND REINSTATE PRIOR TO THE LAST MAJOR PATCHES THAT BROKE THE GAME. You haven't fixed it yet. You need to.
      Fire the management that refuses to correct methodology, because proper play testing before a major release is necessary, easy, and you haven't got there yet!

Listen to what people are saying in this thread...sans political issues...distill what you need and fix the game. Players deserve it as much as Wartune does.
      Last edited by Centaur0001; 11-03-2015, 03:53 PM.

Comment

till you will see players spend 60k balens for new sylph,or recharge 100k balens for an unique mount,why do you want they change something,they will have lesser non casher who are bored coz of lag but players who already spent a car in this game will stay and they will probably spend another one.
        When the amount of money will decrease they will add a new thing for 200k balens and some will buy it too and again and again,till hard cashers stop to play coz they play alone,coz not a lot of people can/want spend a car in a game with so many bug,so they will close the game and open another one with same goal for them,a lot of money as quick as possible

Comment

game lag reloading 2 to 4 times collect from a farm then do it with other one,cant removed diamonds off my eudaemon to forged legendary gear.i voice my opinion in WC that every patch has suxx R2 answer charge me 10 bound balens to speak again in WC.alot of ppl left game WB it says many but as always says many lol when other events go on same time.management in R2 need to go back to school on customer service.R2 your only good in killing games then making new ones if this dies Wartune im done never play any of your games again.

Comment

Many in WB is less than 300. In the very old days, when it first started, you actually get a number there. Kong-3 used to be about 500-600 players at any one WB. And then the lag issues started. That was when they introduced clothing...

Comment

ChangYou wants to sell 7road as they want to focus on mobile games, even 7road more and more focus no mobile games (with their client-intensive games?), so they are facing development team reduction.
              7road for its own players patch in 7 day cycles and compensate better than here. We can see big simplification of many features in Chinese 6.0 to reduce development and bug fixing effort.

Now back to our clone:
              - it is overdesigned by many unfinished features that need its own development team and additional development resources
              - the clone QC should be inline with the development and should share same cycles, but here it seems that test has its own cycle, so instead of rapid development and bug fixes, the process is slowed down
              - support and community management is then slowed down by this two-layer cycle - where/when the bug fixes enters is crucial, when there will be available build changes summary for community publish is another issue

My questions are simple:
              - why we deviate from Chinese clone so much? Why eudemons are simply not kids with young adult look?
              - why the development cycle is not then supported by trained management and adequate test/QA staff to support better the development cycle after 5.0 fiasco?

We learnt that R2 support only seamlessly forward pictures/videos and translate ENG => CHN, so no Level 2 support is here.
              No Level 2 support also indicates no UAT test with knowledgeable staff.
              No Community work about forthcoming features also indicates non-predictable change management staff.
              No knowledge in support, in test ... indicate also that the design team has no clue what they design. Which Sky Trail drops revealed pretty fast.

So who decided to deviate clone so much? This person is the key to be in charge and responsible for this situation. And I hope it is R2 personnel.

Comment

If translating from Chinese to English is the only thing that R2 does, then it has got to be the worst, most incompetent, stupidest bunch of animals ever to grace the annals of Terran history. All 4/6 BILLION years of it.

The game is riddled with mistranslations, bad translations and downright NONSENSICAL translations. Their event descriptions are something that a 3 year old might produce, and heaven help you if you try to read their instructions on how to complete things. Half the time, what it says in the help does not even correspond to what is real. Class Wars is a classic example. Have you seen their help pop-up for Class Wars?

If that is the only thing R2 does, then there are no words which can describe the sheer incompetence of a group of people selected to do a job, just ONE job, and doing it THAT badly.

Comment

Try to use idioms in your responses, even "take a hike" they got literally

Comment

And here is a CLASSIC example of the instruction/description fail of R2. Just a few hours after I made the above post, the new events came up with:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Classic.png
Views:	1
Size:	639.5 KB
ID:	1719032

Spot the fail.

Comment

take off hide the object

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                        And here is a CLASSIC example of the instruction/description fail of R2. Just a few hours after I made the above post, the new events came up with:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]152844[/ATTACH]

Spot the fail.
                        douple attribute divinity souls?
                        Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
                        Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

actually there are 2 fails in the event: double div souls (not implemented yet, or maybe they are and we didnt recognize so far cause we are all as stupid as r2 thinks we are) and of course the change in lvl start: ohh surprise we get ******** another time by changed lvls from lvl 3 to 5. they have to think some things a bit over:
                          let people know that changes will come way before they appear (like notice in a event: last time u can use lvl3 gem, would be changed to lvl xyz , for example) and bring the new version of sylph exp before u raise the minimum lvl where the comparing event starts, this would be ok for all players and most would not complain about this order in appearance

actually they made a shut down right in battleground. this just shows how good devs, programmers,... know their own game, cause this is mega stupid.

dont know where they have their servers to host the game, but if they want to make ab it more profit they should start to reduce useless traffic and they could get it with the hide objects button but they failed cause it doesnt work right, so now u have to produce even more traffic cause in most cases it hides things u need to see, so u have to send an order to server to change it over and over again. GOOD JOB , devs (esp for the devs:. THIS WAS IRONIC!!!)

Comment

There is no double div souls. I looked specifically in the blacksmith before I posted, just in case they did as you suggested and stealth added it in.

Comment

Originally posted by Froggster View Post
                              actually there are 2 fails in the event: double div souls (not implemented yet, or maybe they are and we didnt recognize so far cause we are all as stupid as r2 thinks we are) and of course the change in lvl start: ohh surprise we get ******** another time by changed lvls from lvl 3 to 5. they have to think some things a bit over:
                              let people know that changes will come way before they appear (like notice in a event: last time u can use lvl3 gem, would be changed to lvl xyz , for example) and bring the new version of sylph exp before u raise the minimum lvl where the comparing event starts, this would be ok for all players and most would not complain about this order in appearance

actually they made a shut down right in battleground. this just shows how good devs, programmers,... know their own game, cause this is mega stupid.

dont know where they have their servers to host the game, but if they want to make ab it more profit they should start to reduce useless traffic and they could get it with the hide objects button but they failed cause it doesnt work right, so now u have to produce even more traffic cause in most cases it hides things u need to see, so u have to send an order to server to change it over and over again. GOOD JOB , devs (esp for the devs:. THIS WAS IRONIC!!!)
                              They do not reduce the traffic, all the stuff is still downloaded to your client, only then the client checks the button if to render or not. How smart code = bad RfC.

There is no double div souls. I looked specifically in the blacksmith before I posted, just in case they did as you suggested and stealth added it in.
                              Wait till maintenance ends, test servers had double divinity souls with casher's item requirement.

Comment

Not sure why they put that text when event is going to end by the time patch get to the rest servers.
                                Someone said in the new patch there's a 3000 balens solvent to mix dual div souls.
                                Yet another unplanned throw anything without thinking feature and matching event too.
                                [morfinnor]
                                Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Working...
                                X