Knights need videos!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knights need videos!

I saw many players post videos but they post mostly mages and archers,I cannot find some video of knight high br and lvl...showing class wars,chaos wars,sylphs mostly used for knight,If someone can post video on u tube I wold like to follow and I am sure many players will.

I'm gonna get last pieces for new pc in a couple days, might think about tho i'm no huge whale (3.6m br) and kinda stopped cashing but could be fun.

Comment

I'm not sure what exactly you're looking for snow but the video probably wouldn't help much. There are so many factors to take into account like what level is your clothing and what is your starting rage. What sylphs do you have built up or can get built up in a hurry. How well developed and what eudaemon do you have. What skills and talents do you have trained up.

1. With class wars, it has become a guessing game as to which sylphs the opponents going to bring. I've seen just about every combo on the last one to include equipping a water sylph while running with 2 wind sylphs with steal. I think on the last one I ran Frigga on myself, Electric on my eudaemon, and brought dark and water as my other 2. If I remember right I finished 20th in prelims and 7th in warriors hall for finals.

2. Chaos wars really depends on the makeup of the group you are running with as to what sylph best supports the group.

3. I can say that while leveling I concentrated on Dark as my primary, Electric as secondary (for boss fights, DI and BI), and water as my third. I've since gotten a merged wind+water sylph which I now run as my main with my dark on my eudaemon.

My pvp lineup usually goes, chaos, Delphic bladestorm, Ultimate slasher/Death Warrent (Depending on rage), with maybe a slasher/Death Warrent before I pop. I know other knights that use shield as their last move before popping. What you use all depends on your current setup and will probably change as you improve/upgrade. I used to use whirlwind until I got my clothing up high enough that my starting rage was high enough that using the chaos rune put my rage over 100.

Comment

Knight CW is one of the most boring things in the game to see, the highlight of which is mashing space bar and chaos rune, then praying your opponent doesn't have good resists and you don't go to time.

There's not good heal timing or twisting of low cd moderate rage cost skills.

Titan wars is the same thing, only you also add in "did the other team pay $300 to make sure they beat you this month". Chaos wars is a faster titan wars prelims.

Comment

I wanted class wars to see how resistence works and which sylphs are modtly use in very high br knight.

Comment

I will wait you to share don't forget to msg me when you do video. thank you

Comment

I am searching for all, I want to see different builds,resistances,skills use for some bosses,sky trail,purgatory maze,battle ground is important be cause all classes are fighing,and why knights are using dark sylph when they have patk?,narradera remains runs....

Comment

I played last CW on a top knight, ranked 2nd in warlord's. The "good" opponents are pretty consistent in what they use, main Odin, troop sylphs as Frigga and a Goddess, some switch around with Frigga as main but those are few and not very effective when it comes down to it. There's not a lot to learn from it really, even using the same moves/skills/res doesn't make much of a difference without similar stats.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                  I played last CW on a top knight, ranked 2nd in warlord's. The "good" opponents are pretty consistent in what they use, main Odin, troop sylphs as Frigga and a Goddess, some switch around with Frigga as main but those are few and not very effective when it comes down to it. There's not a lot to learn from it really, even using the same moves/skills/res doesn't make much of a difference without similar stats.
                  It should be more fun when they add electro/fire combo, if i had the money...

Comment

Working...
                  X