This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Players leveling too fast?

Ok, there are two people on s56 that have went 5 levels in one day. That is not possible. Not in the 40's. I logged in and Psybr was level 41. Right now he is level 46. I'm sorry, but there is nothing in the game that would allow a player to level that quickly. Especially when neither player has gone past level 50 catacombs.

I agree. Here are some of the screenshots to prove the use of level hacks. It is not possible for a person to gain 4 to 5 levels in one day alone.

Character Name: PsyBr (Note the level difference in less than 24 hours)

Click image for larger version

Name:	Evidence 1-PsyBr.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	261.6 KB
ID:	1662495

This screenshot was taken today stating the level the character had yesterday as of server refresh. I highlighted for obvious reasons, the one mentioned in the post above.

Name:	Evidence 2-PsyBr.jpg
Size:	598.0 KB
ID:	1662496

This screenshot provides evidence of the level hack the character used to exploit the game.

Again, it is not possible for a person in the higher level to gain 4-5 levels within a day. A guildmate of mine asked him how he did it and he said it was possible because of the Catacombs run. (Note: The Catacombs as of the latest patch only provides on attempt and doubles the gains using crypt key. The highest level attained by the character on S56, said that it is not possible to gain a level even with all the Levelling Seeds and the extra 100% Exp scroll on a "S" rank Void run even adding to the fact that the character is a VIP.

I urge the Game Masters to launch an investigation for this new type of level hack that clearly jeopardizes the balance of the gameplay. This proof is enough to immediately start looking into the loopholes of the game. If this continues, more players specially the new ones would be discouraged from playing, let alone players who pay for the game to continue.

Comment

Character Name: Shent

Here are the screenshots. One could not help but notice they belong to the same guild.

Name:	Evidence 1-Shent.jpg
Size:	549.7 KB
ID:	1662497
      This one shows the level yesterday.

Name:	Evidence 2-Shent.jpg
Size:	422.3 KB
ID:	1662498

This screenshot show the level jump from 40 to 45.

Again, GMs take a look at these two characters.

I propose that these two characters be banned to set as an example for everyone, for using illegal progams in the game.
      Thank you and hoping for a quick response from the GMs.
      Last edited by tantrumart; 11-21-2012, 12:04 AM.

Comment

Players activities/logs will be investigated. Thank you the information.

Comment

Thank you veru much GM Mark. Hoping for a speedy response from the Game Masters of Wartune. Have a nice day ahead.

Comment

Is this the reason for the server maintence?

Comment

Originally posted by R25110515 View Post
              Is this the reason for the server maintence?
              Nope, the server maintenance is to perform the Thanksgiving updates.

Comment

even they're VIP or not... they should be punished if the accusation is Right... and as i saw them Earlier in the server (10AM Server time).... Psy is lvl41 and Shent is lvl40.... then suddenly their lvl jumped 5lvls up when i logged in (8pm Server time) i dont think a VIP with the free 50% exp each run in a dungeon and even with a EXP scrolls... not anyone from 40s would even get 5lvls from 3x run in Void and 1x run in lvl50+ Cat's..... and even with their Dungeon runs...

Comment

Request thread closed to avoid spamming since it is being investigated
                  The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Today, I'll hit 45, I hope someone will tell me how the heck this works.. Seriously, It's been alot of hard time for me, sinse I have no Vip.. Even with Vip lvl over 9000, you are just impossibru* to lvlup that fast, I understand for lvl32 in 2 days, but this is madness!

Comment

Amen to that brother!

Comment

Yea I'm on S52, currently lvl 46 and I push the limits of leveling each day. I clear lvl 75 catacombs which is like 1.1m xp, then do Void Nightmare 3 runs with 100% xp scroll, which is 1.4-1.5m xp, then right after I blitz my campaigns using up all my stamina, which is 47k per run x 8 = 376k, and then leveling seeds all day long which is like 100k per 4 hours = 400k. And if you did 30 orange bounties, @67k xp that is 2m xp. Add that all up, 5.4m xp about, then you got nothing left to do. At my level, it takes about 1.25-1.5 days to get a level.

So yea, this is entirely impossible.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                          Request thread closed to avoid spamming since it is being investigated
                          The purpose of this thread is to let the other players be aware of these kinds of problems. It is good to note that people have been visiting this thread to be informed. Yes, an investigation has started but it does not mean that the thread will be closed. People from other servers may wish to look at this one as an example, which may greatly help them being more vigilant to the other players in the server. In my opinion, I do not think people would spam over this topic as it poses general threat and seriousness on all Wartune servers.

Transparency is the key here. Thanks for your comment nonetheless.
                          Last edited by tantrumart; 11-21-2012, 02:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fathom18 View Post
                            Yea I'm on S52, currently lvl 46 and I push the limits of leveling each day. I clear lvl 75 catacombs which is like 1.1m xp, then do Void Nightmare 3 runs with 100% xp scroll, which is 1.4-1.5m xp, then right after I blitz my campaigns using up all my stamina, which is 47k per run x 8 = 376k, and then leveling seeds all day long which is like 100k per 4 hours = 400k. And if you did 30 orange bounties, @67k xp that is 2m xp. Add that all up, 5.4m xp about, then you got nothing left to do. At my level, it takes about 1.25-1.5 days to get a level.

So yea, this is entirely impossible.
                            Thank you for the experience computation.

Comment

Working...
                            X